HandsyeastcoastSOFTBALL8LarryHiALK3_l0v3LkunhaleymdavisMaximumnerdShawnaNikola_Goddamn_TeslaLuckyDaDuckynikiola_75sarebear624DanahSinnerVoldemortecheer4mia5MiL3LaurenZieMagestic_merman_RUMBLEROAR_murt_squirtcubsfan012512JulianElocinKairo09LibbyPaigeAmien117KatffrosugarbabyheysoulsisterNiggletTheTall123irismae516BANANABREADriteamiMsChanandlerBongLaprasErinjohnsontabithastepdomtheonlystrangeoneVickyJoejaydenmikayluhdeparturingI_Predict_A_RiotProsopagnosiaCocacola319chchcampykelsey

lost_megPublicAccountTheVoiceOfReasonbbloveshugsjcad16MagicEveryDayJennyDorkNumber22NinjaDinoWeDoTooHaveHeartsbahSpongebobNinjaYamiAmyDisparagingpleasestandbypinkbubbles192Piggy

StripedElfSocksJane_Doe
It's retarded when you play a game like apples to apples, and you have the perfect card for the category, but the judge chooses something random that has nothing at all to do with the category, amirite?

I hate when I play with non-peverted people, so when I do something perveted, they are like, "wut?"

homosexualpumpkins

It's retarded to play a game like apples to apples when there are so many better board games out there.

Lapras Lapras

In response to “It's retarded to play a game like apples to...

Technically, it's a card game.

_Nephilim_ _Nephilim_

homosexualpumpkins

One time for the word funny I put down Jim Carrey, the only other card left was Heroshima, the judge picked Heroshima wtf...

Nigglet Nigglet

Then you should learn never to put down a card that actually relates.

jcad16 jcad16

It amazing that you think its ok to use the word "retarded" to describe something rediculous. Not ok dorkwad

not i said the cat

In response to “It amazing that you think its ok to use the...

(not i said the cat): What the ****.

Handsy Handsy OP

(not i said the cat): Your spelling is ridiculous

Sarah Sarah

(not i said the cat): ridiculous*
Also, "dorkwad". LULZ WAT A KOOL KID. (smirk)

Montezuma

This is why I hate play that game with idiots. They choose the stupidest shit and think its funny.

"Okay, the category is soft..... I CHOOSE 'DOORKNOB' ROFLOL. WHO PUT THAT DOWN? U R SO FUNNY!"

shannonnn shannonnn

I think that part is the most fun, usually me and my friends have to choose the most random one that is off topic, and the judge then see whats best. Even though that is not how you play it, that version I play is hilarious. Because what is the point of a game to choose something that is boring but relates, or choose something that will make other people laugh along.

DorkNumber22 DorkNumber22

it is not ''retarted''
retardation is a mental illness,
use your terms appropriatly.

bah

In response to “it is not ''retarted'' retardation is a...

... You're retarded

Anonymous

1) retarded*
2) You knew what she meant.
Y U SO IGNANT.

Montezuma

I kind of play it like that. I just puck wherever card I like best; whether it's related it not.

OptimusPrime69 OptimusPrime69

I think the best part is playing with people who you really know well. Then you get inside jokes, things that you know the person is interested in, etc. It just makes it a lot more fun.

sureynot sureynot

RETARD RETARD RETARD, oh no, i'm going to hell (hehe)

Savoureux Savoureux

In response to “RETARD RETARD RETARD, oh no, i'm going to...

YYA. GOSH TRISTAN.

Handsy Handsy OP

everyone who agreed with this post is uptight, lame, and no fun. Like you guys actually get upset that people aren't "sticking to the rules"? You all probably listen to indie bands where the members have crazy lives and you aspire to be just like them, but you're not going to get there by being serious when you play apples to apples with your friends...

If I say something pro-nineties at the end of this though, that should get me some upvotes, right?

YEAHHH!! ROCKO'S MODERN LIFE!!!!

Becca

In response to “everyone who agreed with this post is...

Calm your nuts and stop being a judgemental ****.

Keith_Stone Keith_Stone

You suck so much ****.

Handsy Handsy OP

what the actual ****.
Wanting to play a nice simple game of a2a =/= ...whatever the **** you are even talking about. Where did all that shit about life and indie musicians come from?
LULZ DUN BE SO SRS GUIZE OR UR LIEF WILL BE BOORING.
Go away. Shoo.

Montezuma

Hi Hannah c:

Savoureux Savoureux

In response to “Hi Hannah c:

Sir

Handsy Handsy OP