RaShEllllAASWCCdeparturingawkward_superheroCocacola319SodaAtheisticMysticDeansGirlForLifeballandbiscuit333iWeasleyTailgateJulietSaadAlKhatrashBuffyInTheTARDIS_RUMBLEROAR_biondelloGryndStoneBANANABREADihearandomusicadiosToreadorKatebbhatti12J_A_C_KAnoneemusGurlaaaapotatochipsyesitsjessVelocistar273Angelic_dudeStarGazerIndigoSkyeImTheRealShadyNessLaughing_sporkALK3_l0v3AllaloomahnamahnaClementinesCrazyKKGod_OMGitsJasminJulesybellsrivalRumbleroar38Jonny_AppleSeedAskutchdoctorwhotardisEgotisticallauren4004Unicornstrackstarr

hayroseMegaBombrowannepigfarts_pigfartsumamaniquaxXInVdRGrMXxMike_HawkFreedomofSpeechBribratttJayzeeJediLynxramonaSittinKittyAmahia11ashlaaaaySEXY_BEASTBrettJPOPAmarayyyLolita

HahaFAILarmtheangelsCrazyKKmusic_is_life97J_A_C_KwittynameherecutipatutieEgotisticalDeansGirlForLifeiEmilyPartyPoisonlittle_shit_dracorivalOMGitsJasminzoegoesrawrmahnamahnaI_Predict_A_RiotJulesybellsArgggImAPirateGoogAllThatGlittersheyitsallykayTheMaineDestineekeonna1124spacepotatoesilovepancakes
Best commercial of the night? When they said Justin Bieber looked like a girl in the Best Buy commercial, amirite?

Wasn't that Justin Beiber who said it all dressed up?

TailgateJuliet

TailgateJuliet

Ugh. I'm so sick of people making these jokes. They stopped being funny about three months ago, when everybody decided that they were 'uber cool' to be Beiber-haters.

Anonymous

Anonymous

In response to “Ugh. I'm so sick of people making these...

Because he has a giant ego, thinks he can sing, and destroys Eminem songs. He thinks that everybody loves him. That is why people are sick of him. Same reason why people hate Kayne West. EGO.

Phil Phil

In response to “Because he has a giant ego, thinks he can...

Wait what song by Eminem did he sing?!?! Imma kill him

RaShEllllA RaShEllllA OP

In response to “Wait what song by Eminem did he sing?!?! Imma...

Lose Yourself. Look it up. Justin Bieber Lose Yourself. He doesn't even sing... he yells.

Phil Phil

In response to “Lose Yourself. Look it up. Justin Bieber Lose...

I wish eminem would diss him for it
"YOU LIL SISSY FAG KISS MY **** I'LL KILL YOU DUMP YOUR PUSSY IN A BAG-"

ImTheRealShady ImTheRealShady

He just said he looks like a girl on the most watched TV program of the year, he obviously can make fun of himself.

CapedCrusader CapedCrusader

I think I'm going to cry... Justin needs to burn..

homosexualpumpkins

Not to mention: "I would consider myself the Kurt Cobain of my generation"

adam adam

Someone's obviously a Beiber-lover.

Angelic_dude Angelic_dude

In response to “Someone's obviously a Beiber-lover.

Why do I have to be a fan to be sick of every single teenager on the internet insulting some kid because they think that they're "cool?" It's not funny anymore. We get it. He sounds slightly like a girl. But you asshats don't have to say it over and over and over again. It's not a joke anymore, it's annoying as hell.

Anonymous

In response to “Why do I have to be a fan to be sick of every...

Hahaha you said asshats.

Trolololooo

You realize Justin Bieber himself said he looked like a girl, right?

gananas gananas

OMG I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING!

Ness Ness

It was him that said it though, and that's what made it so funny

Julesybells

Especially since he's the one who said it.

flyingsunnycat flyingsunnycat

In response to “Especially since he's the one who said it.

maybe it was a method to confront all this shit about him and say how it doesn't affect him?
hahas idk just asking.

TalkingRice TalkingRice

I really like Justin Bieber now, not his voice, just him in general. He knows how to laugh at himself and that is a VERY important trait in performing.

OvergrownTurkey OvergrownTurkey

he gained an ounce of respect from me for dissing himself on a Superbowl commercial, just an ounce

rival rival

What i love most about Justin Bieber is that he can laugh at himself. He knows that there are people who hate him, but he doesnt let that get to him. He did it so that he could show the haters that he doesnt care what they say about him

iluvbieber

It was funny because he insulted himself, but if you look carefully you can see that he's wearing a Justin Bieber shirt

insertwittynamehere

It wasnt justin beiber who said it you guys are all stupid look in the background when justin is dancing the guy is there, so its not him. idiots.

some random person

In response to “It wasnt justin beiber who said it you guys...

(some random person): It was justin

iEmily iEmily