GoldRockinsk8rlovelyinkflakeHollyhollyhollygingerkidstealsoulsHastyCroissantdiff3r3ntfighterTYPOSunsetLifeJennlovesmcritssofia12phoebala1207Kk15Jelly_JarBoufakaMy_usernamePalindromeIsMeYeahSureBabytardApplescruffQuannaxsmorgasboardglowjenkritiqueSavreetCSnapewardKealPandaJordeenaDurzoBlintStealthAppleLibbyPaigeAGleglepawkuhflamingparadiseSissalDHcmonstersonickemetJokerxxiliketurtlesxxBunnyShugahx4everxlove101buskii13FreedomofSpeechflabbs18IchLiebeDichcassey664JenniferParientiaidsknowsitgamerxchickMandii_Smith

samiisawesometaylortottFrosJAYwalkerNeverShoutNatasha

ToasterToastsToastJenniferParientiwhatanut
There's always that one thing you've wanted your whole life, and when you finally get it, it isn't as cool as you imagined it to be. Amirite?

When I was younger I thought it would be so cool to be tall. 5 years and several growth spurts later.. It's still pretty damn cool.

Captn_Awesome Captn_Awesome

To all you middle school girls, this applies to the objects of your adoring infatuations as well.

Quit pining...

Captn_Awesome Captn_Awesome

A Red Ryder BB gun, I nearly shot my eye out :/

528491 528491

My friend had glasses, and I was jealous. (no) stupid me.

orangesocks

A PDA. I have no idea why I wanted one so badly; I hardly used it.

Erin Erin

I'm considering researching the effects of apple and tissue paper stuffed bras on excessive **** growth.

Muffinman

A baby...

Anonymous

In response to “A baby...

:o this is funny in a horrible way

__Luma__ __Luma__

A mac. =/

Shugah Shugah

Middle school? When I was in first grade I thought it was the coolest thing. Now I just want to go back in time to first grade again

Hectic_Glow Hectic_Glow

I just read a quote, like 5 minutes ago, that relates directly to this. Weird.
The object of our fancied joys
With eager eyes we keep in view:
Possession, when acquired, destroys
The object and the passion too. (Freneau)

pamplemousse94 pamplemousse94

Opposite for me. Everyone makes fun of snuggies and my mom asked if I wanted one two Christmases ago and I specifically said "no I do not want a snuggy for Christmas." Well, she got me one anyway and thaat thing has saved my frozen butt so many times, I love it.

ashnicoleluvsblg ashnicoleluvsblg

A yoga ball.
They're so cool when you have to fight twenty other kids over two of them, but when you've got one staring you down in your living room, not so much.

FlyingGuineaPig FlyingGuineaPig

Fushigi.

Anonymous