Mod Team

AtheisticMysticheatherlouiseFlymeisterCarolynaMeowMarthVaderrrNotAMousei_draw_thingsTYPOanelleRaShEllllAAlmostAlwaysRightAnnieMcManusAngelic_dudeTooSweet4YouKayla_Loves_YouSlendermanfifthfogelTruttaceousTemulenceAnnieeekkdress_2_expresscoletteMashedBananaBecStarlight_dragonSiixteenHenryUngctiscoolerbobbibetNacklefoodledeathlylove29WatermelonpandapantsTheshitmylifeisflybuskii13Velocistar273trailmix6slairSunflowersAreSunnyCraig_dontyouknowRealityLaprashello__emilypika_kessugarbabyanniebowchickabowowheysoulsisterItprobablyismemollyt

twisted_memoriesImInAJarDevilishEggGolfWangShugahSmileyTaraFlyingMintBunnyCuban_Bsmj21BetterThanEzra1119Ed_KirstenAnnfkyo_couchDefyingravityBetaEmissionJoyStar

alexanatorKaitlynsarahfEmperorerrorits_memollytmylifeisflycursedfridaythe_13AnnieMcManusJennitaliatea_KoalaHugger_SunflowersAreSunnyMagic_Eight_BallSmile_Prettycereal_13sarasota97thatapplegirlTonsijaygirl1ItprobablyismeErnestTheGreatBecsb123dress_2_expressBun10
If more females would sit down and be ladies, more males would stand up and be gentlemen. amirite?

The world doesn't need ladies and gentlemen. It just needs kind people are willing to understand and support others in times of need.

lana lana

SO TRUE

Anonymous

Good one Carolyn! Maybe people should vote on your other posts too (hello)

Anonymous

Anonymous

But how can I cook sitting down?

fkyo_couch fkyo_couch

i understand what this post is trying to say, about ladies being classy & all that, but i still think it's sexist. at the core it's still saying that women need to stay in their place or else men have no use for them.

BetaEmission

In response to “i understand what this post is trying to say...

No, because she's not saying that women HAVE to act ladylike. She's just saying that if they don't, then they shouldn't expect men to act gentlemanly.

ali_d

In response to “No, because she's not saying that women HAVE...

she's telling ladies to "sit down" so that men can "stand up"...does that not sound sexist to anyone else???

BetaEmission

You don't understand. The post is about stupid and selfish double standard that alot of feminists and almost all women posses. (However, Carolynabarbie is clearly not one of these people, and should therefore be praised.) This double standard is that men are expected to be chivalrous and allow women to walk all over them, then at the same token, women should be equal to men. If you want me to be chivalrous and allow you to walk all over me, you better make damn good sammiches and cater to my **** needs because it's the same damn concept, only gender roles reversed. Otherwise, don't expect me to be your knight in shining armor, chivalry to infinity.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

In response to “You don't understand. The post is about...

why can't men & women actually just be EQUAL? no chivalry, no sammiches, just treating each other with respect because we're all human beings? i don't care if you don't open the car door for me or pull out my chair at dinner, just respect that i have a brain & a thought in my head!

BetaEmission

In response to “why can't men & women actually just be...

I agree, with you infinitely! But most women and girls can't understand that line of thought, I don't know why.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

because than the ladies would be in perfect position for... ;)
you know what i mean

J_A_C_K J_A_C_K

At first i thought this was about ****

AppleZach AppleZach

lana lana