admiralpantsAdmiral_BeenaFantineLovett418GarrettsHotBabeanything_chocolatesosokatAnoneemusGurlToWishTheyCouldLovescene_Kidd12fangirl12SylverMoonLordTrolldemortSavage96pokerface111ellephaba101yossarianHolgerJensenTheMaineDestineelovemrhatandclogssteamy_pancakesdancing_phalangesRetooserRainbowUnicornLovelyLexie007MC_MackaVegan_GryffnDorkjordanhefnermashoutofideasFreedomofSpeechRainbow35MrsjustinbieberBassClarinetistMissAwesomenessGleekPaigachu5MiL3Sqwancholucichsrm27520pigfarts_pigfartsBromeoJellyBlockVictoryAACaoife_123nowayitsjessiPirateQueenilovessssosillyPheromones

__xl__5151

PaigachuImInAJar

It's kind of embarrassing that our generation is so challenged in creativity that the people who achieve the standard of being able to homepage their post are actually just repeating the same thing for the hundredth time, amirite?

Btw you're sentence doesn't make sense. "They have to be regarded as individual?" What's that even mean?

KickAss KickAss

In response to “It's kind of embarrassing that our generation...

well, regarding the sentence not making sense...it...does make sense. Having to be regarded as individual means that one is considered (ie regarded as) separate (ie individual) from the rest of the population. I'm not really sure where the confusion is stemming from, but I'm sorry that you were not amused by my post.

admiralpants admiralpants OP

In response to “well, regarding the sentence not making...

I mean generally I do agree with what you're saying, it's just been said a lot of times so that's my only problem with it.

And I feel like you could have worded what you said slightly better. Just my opinion.

KickAss KickAss

Are you kidding? This generation is significantly smarter than the previous. Just because some people you know don't feel like differentiating between your and you're on the internet doesn't mean our generation is stupid.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “Are you kidding? This generation is...

I feel silly about replying to these sorts of comments on my own post but I never meant to imply that our generation was less intelligent, just that it's kind of annoying when people misuse words. I didn't mean for it to be taken seriously.

admiralpants admiralpants OP