ChocoracheramonavflowersBenjaminDistinctionsRock17leeanne772MarblezoneEyesFodawinEstoniaObsessedshelbertJaedtheEchoDracoAnnDeevaNeverForgetToRememberFlyingGuineaPigsmb4everlovemrhatandclogskitkatloganCraig_dontyouknowAnonymously_AwesomeririawesomesocksImTheRealShadyLonelyIslandSobriquetLittleRedAverageSlytherinanything_chocolateMeredithIchLiebeDichFalconXCIIanfreemanEvanhaubnerTruuninjaBookworMRidgeKk15rainbowrockDaemoinemurt_squirtTambourinestLaurenZieLastOneStandingFlippanozRaShEllllAKateismeidk502023KateJoseph28Jatt4everLittleMissSlytherin

autumnleavessLiloquandshorty870

invasion23tagAustinSnitzerRaja82FlippinBeast128Durrritsme

French has a word, si, just for replying affirmatively to negative questions

heethebobo heethebobo

heethebobo heethebobo

I usually respond with "that's correct" or "that's incorrect."

El_Duderino El_Duderino

What's wrong with saying "No, I didn't go"?

Anonymous

In response to “What's wrong with saying "No, I didn't...

If you said No, you'd be saying "I went to work"

Anonymous

So what's wrong with saying, "yeah, I skipped today"?

hearts1324

When I was like 7 years old I always got confused because of that, so I would just repeat the question in the positive or negative form (:

Papro

In response to “When I was like 7 years old I always got...

I still do that now.

"I didn't go to work today."

StutiArora StutiArora

I took a break from my studying to log on here and I regret it after the comments totally **** my brains

theplaymaker

Obviously, this type of question annoys you. Since every question asked may be responded with a simple "none of your business" and the person asked is under no obligation whatsoever to respond to any question, simply turn the stupid, negative question around on the asker. Answer the person with a question like "why are you asking?" or "how does this concern you?" or "how is this relevant to you/your life?", etc. That usually puts them in check and they'll end up on the defensive answering to you why they're so into your personal business and not focusing on their own life.

L. Mik

Continue