TragicMagicFaliumjourney_loverjasTheChaikasQuestforholygrailxxxxxxHoney_PieBrittanyHopeLGM007WeTheQueensKateismedAnc3r_girlSuper_Freak13sophiesnap12345ririanbrightohlookitskimSanctuaryExileanniebananie92IceColdFunrampaginmonkeysNikola_Goddamn_TeslasansasomeoneyoudontknowDobbyTheElftea_StwentytwoKatffromurt_squirtToriajayneTiraJaedtheEchoCydoniaSimbaMM3315GolfWangadiosToreadorHeavenly_Mike_FattyAmanda92992steamy_pancakesYourImaginaryFriendNiggletPinkSpongeitssofia12nicwallerpokerface111Sqwancho

IzzyBooMontanaannieameliabedelia20_RUMBLEROAR_HpisfrickingawesomedzukacGalileoali_dBANANABREADmashMobyRichardPalindromes_Are_FunInu_chanjenferisjapaneezTdotJdotkrisbie18Shortstopmwdjasmineee123Shubacca

_Mike_ToasterToastsToastIceColdFunBookworMamandamackenziithatgirls
I'm not skinny, but I'm not fat either. I have curves and I look healthy and yet every guy in school seems to go after that one annoying chick who looks like she hasn't eaten for days, amirite?

Well maybe that's because that other girl is cheaper to take on dates since she doesn't eat at all.

amifunny amifunny

you look like you have a fat persons face..... not sure what your deffinitions for fat healthy and skinny are.

Anonymous

In response to “you look like you have a fat persons...

Wow that was really mean...

Anonymous

In response to “Wow that was really mean...

But it was still pretty **** funny.

Anonymous

its true. get over it. i didnt say being fat was a bad thing, you did by saying its mean.

Anonymous

obviously if you say someone looks fat, its an insult. it doesn't matter whether you meant it to be mean or not, FAT is still a mean word. How would you like it if people called you fat?

Anonymous

In response to “obviously if you say someone looks fat, its...

but im not fat. and see? you said it was a bad thing, not me. lol OP.

Anonymous

In response to “but im not fat. and see? you said it was a...

im not fat either, but if your going to call me fat, then your fat. Damn fatty. Go away.

TragicMagic TragicMagic OP

In response to “im not fat either, but if your going to call...

apparently 18 people think you are. calling someone fat doesnt make the caller fat. go away fatty.

Anonymous

...ok?

Anonymous

amifunny amifunny

you seem to be ignoring the whole face factor

the sad truth

In response to “you seem to be ignoring the whole face factor

(the sad truth): I weigh 150 pounds. thats healthy. i just have a large facial structure because of my mom and i have big cheeks because of my dad. so yea...i look like i have a fat face. but just screw it ok? its not nice to call people fat, especially if you dont even know them.

TragicMagic TragicMagic OP

cool for you, you know how to point things out. guys like "skinny" (which from your deffinition calling yourself healthy... is probably actually healthy looking) girl. your point?

Anonymous

This isn't Six Billion Secrets...

:P

Why would you want to date shallow guys who only care about looks anyway?

silvershadow6 silvershadow6

In response to “Why would you want to date shallow guys who...

you, my friend, are correct. Respect those who respect you.

Montana Montana

Just because a guy is initially attracted to the better looking girl means they are shallow? ****, grow up.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

In response to “Just because a guy is initially attracted to...

Who said anything about being initially attracted to her? It said she's annoying and they still all go after her because she's skinny. Sounds pretty shallow to me, ****.

silvershadow6 silvershadow6

In response to “Who said anything about being initially...

Read the rest of the comments. It obviously isn't JUST because she is skinnier. Get that through your thick head.

LAKERSoverHEAT LAKERSoverHEAT

MAAAAAYBE just maybe it has nothing to do with your body.. maybe its about personality.

annie annie

In response to “MAAAAAYBE just maybe it has nothing to do...

moaning and venting on the internets isn't hot, amirite?

Montana Montana

In response to “moaning and venting on the internets isn't...

of course you are

annie annie

In response to “of course you are

NO I'M NOT! I'm never right. I hate that people don't take my opinions seriously because they think I'm a skinny little ****.

Montana Montana

In response to “NO I'M NOT! I'm never right. I hate that...

Like the OP said, ALL girls who look like they haven't eaten for days are annoying. No exceptions, of course.

annie annie

In response to “Like the OP said, ALL girls who look like...

it sucks that I eat all day and I'm still considered anorexic by people who are angry that they aren't my size. But oh well, I'M ANNOYING.

Montana Montana

In response to “it sucks that I eat all day and I'm still...

Could be worse. You're skinny and pretty. You could be me, someone who doesnt eat at all and is still a fat ****.

th3don th3don

I used to be thin god damn it :( **** tacos ruined my annoying personality.

annie annie

In response to “I used to be thin god damn it :( **** tacos...

i'm sorry that was funny. But you're pretty, so don't worry.

Montana Montana

Not at my school. All the curvy girls are sought after. I'm thin (I don't like the word skinny) and no one's clawing after me.

Montana Montana

I don't know how I'm supposed to agree/disagree with this, I have no idea who guys go after at your school.

Kaitlyn Kaitlyn

Fat chicks seem to think a chick who is healthy is a skinny ****. Surprise, guys don't actually like a chick who is bony!

STFU FAT CHICKS

... Why did this get homepaged?

Alexus Alexus

Yeah you're right, but the reason why is because she's a **** and you're not! And aside, be glad because all those guys want is sex and all they care about is looks. You're better off without jerks like them for sure. Find a guy who's interested in YOU as a person FIRST.

Matt

In response to “Yeah you're right, but the reason why is...

Obviously you know this unnamed stranger's sexual habits well enough to call her a **** based on the fact that she's thin. You sound as whiny and pitiful as OP.

spearmintkisses

I would love to get an IP address check to see if this is the OP.

Palindromes_Are_Fun Palindromes_Are_Fun

In response to “I would love to get an IP address check to...

i think so. i dont get how a guys gonna find in interest as you as a person FIRST, he doesnt get to know you before he knows what you looks like.

Anonymous

Continue