tatakaiCaptainLAXYJardenlittle_shit_dracoSEXY_BEASTkaleidascope_eyessPapayapinkghostsBoardmarkerlorienAshadowofherselfjust_a_girlshannonnnSnapewardRandalionAveragePantsKirstenAnnSock_er16ohsoradicallllovemrhatandclogsperiwinkleplumthepartyscenemaxherolee615QuestionAuthorityMrsjustinbieberBig_BossSienaIsTheeNameLkungarimapawkwardmooseMusicalXMollyomgitskkMsChanandlerBongChoirGirlActKatffrothisisnotaudreypeppers2peace_love_happinesscorneredMontanahotwiredTARDISThattorichickSiceriaHugARockZeerustMyDerailmentBethanytheravenclawJacyFlippinBeast128AnoneemusGurlmurt_squirt

bbloveshugsxxnkatxxbroadwaybabySchloop

Amahia11urandomimiwittynameherezoegoesrawrFlyingPandachahleiStripedElfSocksLimelimeLainielovesyou
If you have an uncommon name you know your name wont be on any keyrings etc. but look anyway, just in case, amirite?

my names montana, so unless I'm in montana, i'm screwed.

Montana Montana

Hell, even with a common name I still can't find my name! >:(

BeautifulNightmare BeautifulNightmare

In response to “*an

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's a.

HugARock HugARock

In response to “Nah, I'm pretty sure it's a.

sorry, thought it said uncommon. fail on my part (ono)

Montana Montana

In response to “Hell, even with a common name I still can't...

Your problem is that everyone takes yours. My name is good because it's right in the middle.

kimmyy kimmyy

My name is Kristen, and for the first 14 years of my life, my name wasn't on the top 100 list or whoever the hell decides that stuff. I always had to settle for the guy's spelling of Christian or Chris (as in Christopher) on the key rings. That's how I got my nickname Kris.

Then, apparently, a lot of parents decided that they all liked the name "Kristen" all at the same time and named 1/4 of the generation Kristen, with the exact spelling as mine. So, it's bumped up on the top 100 list and is now featured on multiple keyrings.

Happily Ever After in harmony as the fellow Kristens of the world.

Your_Stalker Your_Stalker

Montana Montana

In response to “my names montana, so unless I'm in montana...

you could always settle for Hannah Montana stuff :P

528491 528491

In response to “I'll kill you

:( I take it back?

528491 528491

In response to “:( I take it back?

no. silent treatment starts now.

Montana Montana

In response to “:( I take it back?

ooh. Just got told.

Your_Stalker Your_Stalker

In response to “ooh. Just got told.

Shut up Kristen!
yeah I can be a stalker too :P

528491 528491

In response to “Shut up Kristen! yeah I can be a stalker too :P

Nah, beat you to it. Because since I'm your stalker, I have already obtained the common knowledge from studying and observing your actions to connect an idea, in this particular situation, known as an "Inference", that you, 528491, have been doing what slang refers to as "creeping upon thou". And since I have this common base to know what this situation is, I can say that, I have stalked you stalking me and you have stalked me stalking you and so on and so forth until the beginning of time where once my ancestors have stalked your own. It is the circle of life.
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. You need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
We eat the antelope, but let me explain, young Simba. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.

ITS THE CIRCLE OF LIFE, *music intro*

Your_Stalker Your_Stalker

i can never find Bethany. i can find Beth but never my full name and if you read my about me you will see i hate people shorting my name.

Bethanytheravenclaw Bethanytheravenclaw

At least you get your name in math books!

kimmyy kimmyy

In response to “At least you get your name in math books!

Taniesha, Mei Ling, and Esteban wanted to know the perimiter of their pool. If the pool is 12 feet long and 8 feet wide what is it?

528491 528491

In response to “Taniesha, Mei Ling, and Esteban wanted to...

40ft as long as it's a perfect rectangle.

kimmyy kimmyy

don't forget to calculate how long it will take the child in the wheel chair amongst the 3 to travel around the perimeter of the pool.

Your_Stalker Your_Stalker

My name is Megan so I do see it but they spell it crazy like "Meagan, Meghan, Meaghan, Meghann, etc."

528491 528491

In response to “My name is Megan so I do see it but they...

I spell my name Meghann, but never in my life have I ever seen it spelled like that. Where are you that you see those?

Moon_Shoes

In response to “I spell my name Meghann, but never in my life...

Well usually I just see Meagan or Meghan but I've seen it spelled your way once at some gift shop

528491 528491

For me, they don't have Susannah. They don't even have Susie.

Susannah Susannah

Yeah they never have Joleen. It's depressing lol

JoleenNichole JoleenNichole

In response to “Yeah they never have Joleen. It's depressing lol

I've seen Joleen a lot of times on key rings... maybe you're just not looking hard enough?

Your_Stalker Your_Stalker

I'm kinda pissed my parents didn't take this into account when naming me.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

Okay, I have Jennifer so that's pretty common, but my sister has Melody. NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

Takko Takko

Adrian, Adriana, Adrianna, Adrienne... no Adria.

Adria

Alexandria. I'm always stuck with boytype stuff marked alex. When I was little I hated it. Now it's whatever.

lexip94 lexip94

In response to “Alexandria. I'm always stuck with boytype...

:D thats my name! yeah ik! and i would always hate that the Alexandra ones, because i really dont like it when people pronounce my name like that, and would it be so hard to add the one extra letter?

wittynamehere wittynamehere

also, is that pic of you? cuz my hair looks JUST like that o.o

wittynamehere wittynamehere

In response to “also, is that pic of you? cuz my hair looks...

Exactly! I get so excited then there is no I and it sucks!
And yeah. This is my headshot from spring 2010. My hair still looks the same now, just longer.

lexip94 lexip94

In response to “Exactly! I get so excited then there is no I...

ikr! silly people can't spell AlexandrIa (yeah the i is capitolized... it just doesn't have the same emphisizing effect as most other letters lol)

wittynamehere wittynamehere

They never have Olga.
But then again, I don't want to display my name on my things.

But I felt so lonely :(

fuustoleit fuustoleit

They never have Sabina either. They always have Sabrina and I HATE that name. No offense to anyone who's named that but after years of being mistaken as Sabrina I'm just sick and tired of it.

Anonymous

In response to “They never have Sabina either. They always...

My town is Sabina. Though I've never seen anyone named that, until now. :)

RainCloud_16 RainCloud_16

In response to “My town is Sabina. Though I've never seen...

There's a town named Sabina?! I've never heard of it. You don't know how happy that makes me. :D

theworldofllamas

Chantelle is never there. And on the off chance that it is, it is spelled wrong. poopy.

chanty

Abby is never anywhere, either, it's always Abigail (which is not my full name, it's just Abby, same as every other Abby I know). I've purchased everything I've ever found with my name on it. So far I have one keychain and one water bottle. Woo.

ihatesocks ihatesocks

I always attempt to find "May" or "Rose" since my name's Mayrose, but neither of them are ever there. Nor is my old-fashioned middle name.

The only redeeming things about my name are that some people think it's pretty (I disagree) and that it's a character in a movie who's super badass and played by Anjelica Huston (even if it's spelled Maerose).

EstoniaObsessed

I never ever found a souvenir with Macarena :(
Until I went back to where I was born :D

Maca Maca

My name is relatively common but i can't find anything. I assume that it has to do with the fact that most things are imported. In South Africa there isn't many Heathers or Todds running around but all of the keyrings have those names.

Arquenniel Arquenniel

Crystle is nowhere. Word always tells me my own name is spelled wrong, and right now there's a red squigly line under it on Mozilla, I hate you spellchecking monster. >=[

Anonymous

Michelle is actually kinda common, but most of the places that make those things think that it's a boys name. I remember looking at a cup with my name on it and wondering why it was blue and had rockets on it and being really frustrated. xD

Anonymous