Add Amirite to your Browser

PorkKnightGrandMasterHibibuJulietRoseSumnerJustLovinItsilvershadow6AtheisticMysticImpolitelovemrhatandclogsilovepandas2SurveysSuzywaoMontanaEmperorerrorAlexandraStealthApplekirrilleefoolwithdreams_gay_boithatguysTheMaineDestineeJoswaldoPredyAmyKitKatshorkianOhSnapWordx2502manLegalAlienMatrixNLmiddleseisSunflowersAreSunnysillyericaEvan17SergClay_ihatebakasBowtieMasterdzukacchchflynSpaghettiMonstercassey664LillieCyanideBeardgros34imacutepumpkin27Fyre_ArroDrewtmarti_shay55DeeCandelariatakid244Niko

cuzimasherpaIsItBetterYetctiscoolercolettechoir_addictBP032blonde_zoecoolstoryThisBlackChickNacklefoodleBoufakaBeautiful_Rival_pi_DuminduRatnayakepeacelovedance_23SuperFastJellyFishAlfredomchalla3strawberrymoolivelovemusic12brunetterox915burntbreadlauren4004HaquicahNinjaKittenJellyfish_JellyfishIdling_Rocket_ShiprubienicoleRainbootsDimezXB10ckH34dPhoenixBennuCuban_Bmakeup_nerdsamiisawesomeMj1996Encore93MaryAlexusyeahithoughtsoSnobbyDrugAddictAshdensmiles97ScottyDpandapantsItsjussbaymellivlivliv2boomboomroomTheMollifiedMissch1pmunk

MatrixNL
You want to have a threesome, amirite?

Everyone who voted YYA needs to have a giant orgy, amirite?

Montana Montana

How can you not?

Anonymous

Maybe..

GolfWang GolfWang

Montana Montana

Why would people disagree?

Emperorerror Emperorerror

In response to “Why would people disagree?

I don't know about anyone else, but I personally feel like it's one of those things that sounds nice on paper, but wouldn't work out so well in practise. Although, that might be because I wouldn't trust someone with whom I am not in a romantic relationship enough to be in that situation with him/her, and I'm not a polygamist.

Anonymous

In response to “I don't know about anyone else, but I...

I see your reasoning. But I think this post is assuming one already knows that you trust both people, whether or not you're in a romantic relationship with them.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

Only with 2 girls though, don't wanna see another guys 'happy face'...

StealthApple StealthApple

In response to “Only with 2 girls though, don't wanna see...

Jesus Nick, now you're just getting picky.

Montana Montana

In response to “Jesus Nick, now you're just getting picky.

Hahah, me picky? What's the point of a threesome with 2 dudes? You know why we want a threesome with 2 women? Because wouldn't it be great that after we've had sex, there is someone there for you to talk to... That's the only reason, we care so much about you girls :)

StealthApple StealthApple

In response to “Hahah, me picky? What's the point of a...

You're too good. (d)

Montana Montana

i don't understand the premise of the 'threesome'. i only have 1 ****, why do i need 2 girls?

mr_e mr_e

In response to “i don't understand the premise of the...

You only have 1 ****? That sucks.

StealthApple StealthApple

What happened to your second ****?

YeahIAm

You should probably see a doctor, bro.

LamWin LamWin

Here's an example of evolutionary change: a mutation that causes men to lose one of their ****.

Anonymous

One irrational part of me thinks it would be fun (in theory), but I know deep down I wouldn't really be comfortable with it. So, it's a no-go for me!

makeup_nerd makeup_nerd

Continue