SamanthaaJvanilamilkshakesaywhenHopeImriteiJustMightBeRightDumblyDearUnicornsFantineLovett418lax333centaurRachelAlfiesauceLuv2golf42897SusanfailsWonderfulSayACraig_dontyouknowsosillybunnygal268OhhhnapAdmiral_BeenaSimz797jenPugpika_kesIwannafingeryoutoolucichRainbow35HuggersNOTdruggersMusicislife2EmynikerunnerStickCavemanHectic_GlowkaydenPalindromeIsMenomnomnomnomCaptain_CoconutOmgImsokewlmakeup_nerdaabbccddeeAndPasswordKayKay_Macabreomgchipsjc22JennitaliaSlendermanSmile_PrettylawlrusJebelle87pokerface111Dannigirl

freddoemilysoccer2julio

NerrisStefInWonderlandprincess_RandomChelseaxXToasterToastsToastGabbyGirlie815tiffanyloi
People should be more angry with their partner than the random person that their partner cheated on them with, (as long as it is not a friend). They're the ones who made a commitment to them and broke it, not the third party, amirite?

It depends on if the person knew that the unfaithful one was in a relationship. If Jane Doe is mad at John Doe's mistress when the mistress didn't know John was infact committed to Jane, the mistress is not at fault. However, if the mistress knew about Jane, then the mistress is also at fault (not nearly to the same degree) for disrespecting the boundaries set by said relationship.

Treemeister5643 Treemeister5643

Treemeister5643 Treemeister5643

In response to “It depends on if the person knew that the...

Yeah, that's why I said *more* angry.

SamanthaaJ SamanthaaJ OP

Yeah, I always say this.

Jennitalia Jennitalia

It is competetion, nature tells you to kill the competetion if you cannot win with ease. Woman cannot run off with Mr Sensitive to your desperation due to emotional issue if Mr Sensitive is dead.

Unused

In response to “ah what?

Think about it, you have to show you are the stronger and better to mate with male or female so you must puff up and beat the opposition. That happens throughout nature, why should we expect us as animals to work completely different.

Unused

In response to “Think about it, you have to show you are the...

because you shouldn't he competing for someone who cheats on you. That's pathetic.

SamanthaaJ SamanthaaJ OP

In response to “because you shouldn't he competing for...

To be honest, I don't hold a huge thing on cheating as I'm open minded and if there are reasons then I will hear it out before deciding. But I'm simply stating how animal instinct would be to compete. We are not a species that mates for life so we would need to always step up to a challenge.

Unused

In response to “To be honest, I don't hold a huge thing on...

Haha yeah I see what you mean about the competition. Buut like you said we are not meant to mate for life so why compete when, naturally, you should be moving on to the next one anyhow.

SamanthaaJ SamanthaaJ OP

In response to “Haha yeah I see what you mean about the...

Sometimes the cake is so tasty you wish it was bigger. Fact is though, routine is a big part of the wish to stay together, like when a TV show ends and you feel something is missing. We all fear being alone as well.

Unused

In response to “Sometimes the cake is so tasty you wish it...

yeah I understand you, I just don't agree for myself. Hah.

SamanthaaJ SamanthaaJ OP

I don't think the person who was cheated on should be mad at the third party at all, even if they did know at the time. That person has no commitment or loyalty to the person who was cheated on. Did they make a crappy choice in who they go out with (the cheater)? Yes. Should they not have let the cheater indulge his/her cheating habits with him/herself? Probably.
However, I don't think the cheated on person has any right to direct their anger at the third party, unless that third party acts badly towards them, makes a personal, negative link to the cheated on. Otherwise, the cheating partner is the only one who deserves anger and blame, seeing as they were the one that broke their commitment.

heysoulsister heysoulsister

What if the third party was a friend of the guy who got cheated on? Should he be equally angry at both of them?

Anonymous

In response to “What if the third party was a friend of the...

I think he should be equally angry. But its not right when that happens and he only forgives one of them.

SamanthaaJ SamanthaaJ OP