IchLiebeDichAmiriteFairyJelly_Jarbluedreamawesomeness789ShugahFavvkesBrookeGleichsoccermeredith98LkunIreaLexLuvs2WriteAtheisticMysticafarbsTheChaikasLoveismyweapon_x3That_Tall_ChiksugarbabySEXY_BEASTFriday_Night_LightskatloveshatsCadywompusHaleyMC14MtrenchieAnoneemusGurlawesomesocksPurpleMoshMallowUltravioleti_love_you_and_tacosJiffyandmeDontJudgeKristenaabbccddeeTaylorrr124annieTallglassofwatertennisgrl95browninggal3smilee16Hectic_GlowInu_channoonehasthisusernameBribratttDameequapika_kesNiggletbetsypeppers2jillswimsNotYourWonderwall

MeandmycatSex_With_A_SnaillivluvlaxAlyssaBassClarinetistEnter_Username_HeremonstrosityBloo_KysSpearmintMilkmollbear25ItallstartedthenightiwasbornSqwanchoiloveyou

WolfgangVitaeMtrenchieAmiriteFairyxtabithaxo
There are some things you always assume only happens to other schools. Like suicide, bomb threats, or other things like that. You never even consider the possibility of it happening at your school. Until it does, and then you're left in shock. amirite?

I agreed, mostly because I'm homeschooled, but I'm pretty sure my little sister has been up to something in her room.

VictoryAAC VictoryAAC

When I was in middle school (well 5th grade, but we had to go to the middle school because our school had to be rebuilt), we had 2 bomb threats <3.

homosexualpumpkins

In response to “a <3 really?

I got to go home early, so yeah, I'll add the damn heart.

homosexualpumpkins

In response to “I got to go home early, so yeah, I'll add the...

The fact that you add hearts in the first place just shows how immature you are.

livluvlax

In response to “The fact that you add hearts in the first...

What the hell? Adding hearts on the INTERNET does not show how immature a person is. If I flipped out on you and called you a ****, then that would show immaturity.

homosexualpumpkins

In response to “easy killer

Excuse me?

homosexualpumpkins

"Yeah, someone's planning to bomb our school, but we get to go home early so **** that!"

Sobriquet

In response to “"Yeah, someone's planning to bomb our...

We were in middle school, and it was the second one that year. We live in a town that only preppy bitches go to, there was no bombing. If it happened in high school, I'd be scared, but the middle school? HA.

homosexualpumpkins

We assume stuff like that to happen at our school.....there is no such thing as shock.

Anonymous

We have at least one bomb threat a year at my school. There's never an actual bomb, just meaningless threats.
We had a suicide my freshman year though. It was pretty bad.

fangirl12 fangirl12

Um at my school, when I was a freshman there was a suicide, and then as a sophmore a janitor killed themself at school and a bomb threat, so no

livluvlax

We had a lot of gun threats, and the suicide rate for where I live is high

Slenderman Slenderman

Suicide back in 2006, a gun brought into school earlier that year and just random rumors of guns being brought in around the anniversary of the suicide.

GolfWang GolfWang

lots of bomb threats, one Drain-O bomb 2 years ago, sent 13 people to the hospital for inhalation damage (no long-term damage to anyone).
a recycling bin was set on fire during the last week of school last year (when everyone empties their lockers). person tried to make it to the elevator but smoke alarms beat him.
when there ISN'T a threat, we're shocked

BassClarinetist BassClarinetist

One school in our metro had a legitimate bomb threat, two days later, 4 schools had one. By the end of the week, every high school near us had had a bomb threat.

__________ __________

We have had at least five bomb threats this year, but we only evacuated for one. And for that one, they moved us about 200 feet away and crammed us in the ice rink, which is a terrible idea because a smart bomber would just bomb the rink.
My administration isn't the smartest.

Anonymous

VictoryAAC VictoryAAC

We get roughly three bomb threats a year at my high school.

Oh, and the bathrooms are always locked because either someone is setting them on fire or having **** in them.

monstrosity monstrosity

In response to “We get roughly three bomb threats a year at...

Having **** in a public bathroom? Wtf?

Sobriquet

In response to “Having **** in a public bathroom? Wtf?

... yeah.

I live in a town full of bored, white suburban children with way too much of their parents money. **** in bathrooms is practically a given.

monstrosity monstrosity

In response to “yeah. I live in a town full of bored...

That... is just so disgusting.

Sobriquet

my school is usually pretty safe but just this semester we had a suicide, a fire and a shooting threat

Anonymous

In 6th grade we had a bomb threat. In 7th grade there was a suicide.
meh.
Oh and as far as fires go (^) we had one in 4th or 5th grade.

orangesocks

In my school of about 600 we had a death every year for 3 years in a row. It was scary shit.
Then we had a bomb threat last year.

humdum

We have arrests daily, gang violence threats frequently, injuries often and last year we had a murder. We do expect it.

Anonymous

Last year our whole school went on lockdown because an armed intruder came into our school, we were hiding under desks and hiding in corners and everything. Turned out it was just a 7th former dressed as a gunman with a paintball gun.

Our janitor also got arrested a couple of weeks ago for dealing drugs to students and stealing phones and ipods from the gym.

Pigeon Pigeon

A month ago there was a suicide and shooting within a week of each other at the middle schools where I live...it was really shocking.

Anonymous

There was an armed intruder in 7th grade, and it was especially scary because a lot of the classrooms didn't have doors. There was an electrical fire in 5th grade. And there was a shooting in 10th grade.

Sobriquet

So all these comments make me quite thankful of school district I live in now. The most we have is the next high school over went into lock down because some lady went in without a visitors pass and started screaming about the apocalypse and Jesus...

nantsingonyama nantsingonyama

In response to “So all these comments make me quite thankful...

We had a guy rob a convenience store and run into the high school to get away from the police. He got tackled by the football coach while the AP Chem teacher called 911. The news papers made a big deal about how we had all been in danger, but his gun wasn't loaded and we were all in class at the time.

FlyingGuineaPig FlyingGuineaPig

In response to “We had a guy rob a convenience store and run...

A similar situation happened at the local middle school now that I think about it. A man robbed a bank and the police cornered him on the same street as the middle school so they went into lock down for an hour until they could apprehend him. It doesn't sound quite as serious as yours, though.

nantsingonyama nantsingonyama

I always thought my school was okay with money, you know, like, we never have to borrow money, never have to close schools. But my district is closing one of the two middle schools, changing EVERYTHING, and may not be able to afford books for a new class. I'm flabbergasted.

pokerface111 pokerface111

this year, two people at my school committed suicide. it was really startling, because they seemed so happy all the time..

Anonymous