teamweasleytwinsrachaelllx3ProsopagnosiaTheChaikasstrawberryfrozeKellyLynchMoonfang66ChapstickFavvkesgryffinwhorePaigeperkkkMachoCheezladygagamonsterEstoniaObsessedKristenIchLiebeDichHappythedragonArobotrainCanadian_NinjaKatinthehatiliketacossALK3_l0v3LittleMissSlytherinVictoryAACVegan_GryffnDorkDragoniteAsiatheduckJordeenaFreedomofSpeechJonesyLaBelleVieInu_chanCyanideBear_Mike_Racelloprincess_KlainerPsychochemicalflyingsunnycatEminnaJaxLoveIsTheMovementHey_TherelucichMeredithUltravioletCollinJustKeepSwimmingNemoThatOneNutphoebala1207

alienatorIdling_Rocket_ShipLive4MusicpterodactylpowerYourAverageAlkwardGingermchristieYeahSurekerouacamotionMeaganPurple_people_eatermidnightcookiesLuv2golf42897LookingForMargoAngelic_dudemakeup_nerdAvettbrothersaregodsShugahtwisted_memoriesbiondelloasleepfromdayThorin_OakenshieldPedoPosterRetooserMrs_Gordon_LevittSofaKingHhhhhello_hannahPosterSnobbyDrugAddictheysoulsistersuperkeeliPugSuperhippobeaner53lilsushigirlhaleymdavisK4T13turtlelovermalexireLuffynotsurewhattohaveasausernameShanLovesStuffTonsiLlama_Llordjediwiz09AnonymouseyREBEKKAHtea_Tempest_Trance

Nobody :(
What's the big deal about having an item at Walmart 20 cents more than at another store?! It's only 20 cents, amirite?

Some people, as unfortunate as it is, don't have 20 cents to spare.

mchristie mchristie

mchristie mchristie

In response to “Some people, as unfortunate as it is, don't...

yeah.. It's sad :(

katy_perry

But the 20 cents adds up. Like if I bought 5 of them then I have a dollar to get a giant hershey bar!

PurplePermissionHaha PurplePermissionHaha

Makes a big difference my friend. 5 items and you're out a dollar. Do that one hundred times, now you're out one hundred dollars. Say that happens over the span of one year, twenty years later you just spent 2000 dollars. That's right I just purchased a new flat screen and you've got nothing!!!!

Purple_people_eater

20 cents by itself doesn't matter, but if you saved that on every item in your shopping cart, it'd add up and you'd save a lot of money.

amotion amotion

People shouldn't shop at Wal-Mart. They should support small businesses if they have the means to do so.

dzukac dzukac

In response to “People shouldn't shop at Wal-Mart. They...

Not really. You support the business that provides the best service at the cheapest price. That's how capitalism works.

pantherfanatic pantherfanatic

In response to “Not really. You support the business that...

There are plenty of other reasons not to shop at Wal-Mart. And since when have they provided the best service?

dzukac dzukac

In response to “There are plenty of other reasons not to shop...

Well apparently they do. Otherwise people wouldn't shop there, right?

What other reasons?

pantherfanatic pantherfanatic

In response to “http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Walma...

You think I'm gonna read all that? You're gonna have to provide me with your own arguments :p

pantherfanatic pantherfanatic

In response to “You think I'm gonna read all that? You're...

Haha my bad.
Basically they provide (or have provided) low wages, poor working conditions, employ (ed) illegal immigrants, **** health insurance, they import most of their products from China, force companies out of business by lowering prices, and harm the environment.

dzukac dzukac

In response to “Haha my bad. Basically they provide (or have...

1. Many WalMart employees are paid well over the minimum wage limit. They get paid what the market says they should get paid. This is going to sound offensive, but WalMart employees don't typically posses any unique skills. People who can work at WalMart are not exactly a rare find. What you may call bad wages another person calls food on the table. WalMart is an employer of tons of people.
2. Poor working conditions? WalMart? I don't think so. I know people who work at WalMart. They have yet to contract malaria or lose any limbs.
3. Certain WalMarts employing illegal aliens is no reason to boycott all WalMarts.
4. I don't know about that. But if you're going to boycott WalMart for that, I'm gonna guess you have a surprisingly large amount of companies you need to boycott.
5. International trade is what makes the world go 'round. If China makes a product cheaper but worse, then buy the American product. But chances are, you're gonna pay extra for it. You can't

pantherfanatic pantherfanatic

blame WalMart for buying cheap products. That's how businesses work. They try to keep prices low. Which brings me to:
6. What do you propose they do? Raise prices to be fair? Haha. Sorry, but this argument is just ridiculous to me. A store's goal is to provide products at a better price than it's competitors. WalMart provides affordable products to millions of people who need to watch their finances.
7. How do they harm the environment?

pantherfanatic pantherfanatic

In response to “blame WalMart for buying cheap products...

Alright man clearly you're impassioned about this argument. I don't really feel like talking about it anymore...peace...

dzukac dzukac

In response to “Alright man clearly you're impassioned about...

Haha. I'm like that with every argument.
See ya.

pantherfanatic pantherfanatic

Walmart used to be a small business.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

In response to “Walmart used to be a small business.

Did you see the same comedian I did?

"You could shoot up the store, everyone would be confused for an hour, then they'd be back up in running!"

mchristie mchristie

inb4 Walmart's ethics.

Oh sh*t...

LinksLegionaire LinksLegionaire

MATCH IT!

MerleGerle

Wow... Didn't mean to start a debate...

teamweasleytwins OP