buskii13awesomeness789lolmphonorband71XenaGolfWangTaylorrr124orange_fishAtheisticMysticHpisfrickingawesomelucichMaitiuSextoncamicami998NajiaSycamoreduhkilluhCraig_dontyouknowSillikThat_Tall_ChikjohnsontabithaIchLiebeDichvampire_academycanadagirl13SEXY_BEASTALK3_l0v3sonickemetChapstickMeredithLexLuvs2WriteLucky_Number_13Harlemsrm27520PsychochemicalLookingForMargoFuckMeImFrenchAnnDeevaIdling_Rocket_ShipohhaiLittleRedMhmmmGracieBoBacieanniebananie92biondelloSnobbyDrugAddictlovemrhatandclogsQuestionAuthorityepicisawesomefulctiscoolerKateismetheham322

RustyGunsultispyInu_chanMike

andylovesmcfcanniebananie92LonelyIslandsonickemetdaryaRAWRDazed_And_ConfusedSaads

Ohhhh how cute!! Just so you know I was like the 5th person to yah you are this and I saw later that it was you lol

Hpisfrickingawesome

the worst case scenario is always death

Serg Serg

In response to “the worst case scenario is always death

Nah, would you rather die or be tortured for years and years?

Pergenstein Pergenstein

Everytime I think of the worst case scenario, something more worse than that happens :(

Warshon Warshon

In response to “Everytime I think of the worst case scenario...

I'm sorry to hear that..:(

buskii13 OP