Mod Team

glambiciousAmloved625ChapstickCagn_Z_ellephaba101Sarcasm_on_iceDMF1390Nj513lifeisgooduderrw070193RedBullODSamanthiaStealthAppleLillieepicisawesomefulDeadpoolWheresThePoopashbashcrashedsomeoneyoudontknownardclapper06lightning_lies_lotsTiffanyYeonbobpantsspongesquareBethanytheravenclawDragonTickleeMsChanandlerBongJelly_JarLissaLovelessMeaganNickiNiceBoulderFrenchFrySusanfailsProsopagnosiaHayleySobriquetBoufakajohnsontabithafuustoleitAnnDeevameemer147GoPlayOutsideOmgImsokewlVepixreereesudziestill_no_inspirationSaddlesore92LarryHi

StaplesaaaaVacaDwightpolarthebearJohnPlaysGuitarAdmiral_BeenaAimz

Amahia11Your_Average_ZebrathatsamazazingEata_BrainMeganLanelleBlacklightsAndQueenssamirasotoMeggo123xolilasianxoPalindromeIsMesteamy_pancakespokerface111reereebowchickabowowMaddayzingCanadian_Ninjaispeakparseltonguei_love_you_and_tacosx4everxlove101MaitiuSextonDeadpoolDaleksInWonderlandMM3315sansaStacytheHarlotfangirl12ohmythatsawkwardiheartdraco_isomorphicSuddenEpiphanyBoufakapewpewpewHayleyHollywoodUndead12liliesinthesummerWhatWhatintheButtBakerGator96madi358ProsopagnosiaI_Predict_A_RiotPugorange_fishRetardedKangaroonatalieg10rowanneSeptember128nannieKk15vampire_academyEvan17
The girl married her Prince. The bad guy is dead. It's a real Disney weekend here on Earth. amirite?

and then there will be a sequel where the bad guy's followers take revenge.

Deadpool Deadpool

:D great post. my friend had this to say though "No there wasn't enough minorities for it to be a Disney weekend as it stands now...maybe a classic Disney weekend"

:)

stealin' from tumblr, eh?

TumblrAddict

Deadpool Deadpool

In response to “and then there will be a sequel where the bad...

Why would you jinx us like that?

MrRite MrRite

Shouldn't the "bad guy" be a little more involved in thwarting the girls goals. It's not like Osama Bin Laden was conspiring to foil Kate's attempts at marrying Prince William all these years.

...Besides, Disney characters don't DIE. They just disappear in some odd, mythical way.

Anonymous

In response to “Shouldn't the "bad guy" be a little...

Malificent, Mother Gothel, Scar, the villian in the Princess and the frog, Clayton(Tarzan), The Huns(Mulan), Gaston, judge Claud Frollo, The Evil stepmother(Snow white), Ursula.

528491 528491

In response to “Malificent, Mother Gothel, Scar, the villian...

Impressive list!
Just being slightly OCD and obsessed with Disney, I feel the need to say that the Villain in PATF is Dr.Facillar (not sure about spelling) or the Shadow man.
Also, the villain in Snow White is technically called "The Queen"
She is an Evil stepmother, but people tend to associate that with Lady Tremain (Cinderella).
Ok, I'm done.

Anonymous

In response to “Impressive list! Just being slightly OCD and...

Just curious are you the same anon I was replying to?

And ahh thank you! I knew his name was something I just couldn't remember it was the Shadow Man! Also yeah that's why I included (snow white) after the evil stepmother to avoid confusion but thanks for clearing it up anyway.

528491 528491

In response to “Just curious are you the same anon I was...

No, I'm not :)
I know my Disney better than that guy.

Anonymous

He did FROM DA FBI TOP 10 BEEYOTCH

SmoshisEPIC

Can you disappear in some odd mythical way, sry just a joke. flag me as you wish

EpicAlpha64 EpicAlpha64

This was on a facebook page about never being too old for a Disney movie's status.

silvershadow6 silvershadow6

**** you, you copied this off twitter before I could!

pinkwater3

In response to “**** you, you copied this off twitter before...

No need to swear!:)

glambicious OP

POTD, I'd say.

umamaniqua umamaniqua

I'd say it's a bit more like Empire Strikes Back. We've had our small victories, but the REAL bad guys are still kicking the shit out of us all over the world.

MrRite MrRite

JASON DERULOOO

Francois Francois

In response to “JASON DERULOOO

wth?

H14L11P

May I ask why you find it so hard to post your own original thoughts? Is it because you're too stupid to come up with any of your own? Is it because you're not funny and have to use other people's humor to be popular?

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “May I ask why you find it so hard to post...

It just don't make sense.

Admiral_Beena Admiral_Beena

When I went to vote, it said "Put this on the homepage?" or whatever... What the heck?

GabbyGirlie815 GabbyGirlie815

What is this referencing

SuperSukh

In response to “What is this referencing

It was made when the royal wedding happened and Osama Bin Laden was killed

Kaitlyn Kaitlyn