coletteguncheckAlecslHPfolyfeboomboomroomthatguyskw94jjfatty517Myvikay_nic1695ChuckTom

WunderscorePax_TonFavvkesleeanne772tyreeshajonesMrNoWayTotobeansydneyintheskyAtheisticMysticInfinityaccio_sabrinaYourAverageAlkwardGingerPeppergirl14SimonGThomSpearmintMilkartisticdegenerateForeverMarauderwillisjawChefleftieXilianEmpiresB10ckH34da_fetusLoganEustaceCpt_McMuffinTheRagingDilemmaFlotatiousTurdKaraGalileoCourage_WolfTrishSuzywaoJammyJam74CherryBlossomDemonturkycheshire_catLegalAlienWynautMissAwesomenessDelightful_DolphinTheshitUniqueMarymileycyruslucichNickyTwoSpoonsFlipFlopsAndSocksMeagan

Nobody :(
I'm totally fine with people being gay, but if you're only 13 and haven't had **** with a boy AND a girl, how do you know which one you like better? Amirite?

(lolwut)

Sexual and romantic attraction usually starts during puberty (around 11 to 15), although "crushes" can start during childhood.

Also, sexual orientation does not equal sexual activity. You don't have to have ** to know which **/s you are attracted to.

Conversely, if you're holding having ** with both sexes to see which one you prefer as the standard for homosexuality, then you should for heterosexuality - how can one know that they are heterosexual if they haven't had with the same **? Obviously, it's just stupid.

Simon

(lolwut)

Simon

In response to “(lolwut) Sexual and romantic attraction...

I never thought about that! (especially the last part) I didn't think that out very much. Thanks. =)

Chefleftie OP

In response to “I never thought about that! (especially the...

No problem. Don't be dismayed at all the NWs - homosexuality is one of the topics that Amirite gets it's knickers in a knot over.

But I think it was a silly post.

Simon

In response to “No problem. Don't be dismayed at all the NWs...

I'm not a troll, if that's what you mean. *cough*cough* and 10 points to gryffindor FOr the phrase "knickers in a knot."

Chefleftie OP

In response to “I'm not a troll, if that's what you mean...

I'd also like to throw in 10 Internet points as well.

ScottyD

Wow, someone who revised their opinion after a comment on the internet? Someone alert the **** media, this is unprecedented.

Suzywao Suzywao

I deeply commend you for NWing your own post after reaching a new understanding. It is, for lack of a better term, very courageous.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

In response to “I //deeply// commend you for NWing your own...

Well I don't agree with it anymore =) thanks though =)

Chefleftie OP

In response to “Well I don't agree with it anymore =) thanks...

Yes but most people would just want to keep their score higher. It's great that you do that, or are even willing to accept a new idea.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

My **** count:
Girls- 1
Boys- 0

Yeah, I've just slept with one person, but still **>**

pikabeau pikabeau

In response to “My **** count: Girls- 1 Boys- 0 Yeah, I've...

...Don't you mean ****? That would be the actual comparison

Anonymous

In response to “Don't you mean ****? That would be the...

My favorite part of a lady is her **, but I guess you're right. I do prefer over **.

pikabeau pikabeau

In response to “My favorite part of a lady is her ****, but I...

BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IF YOU'VE NEVER GIVEN **** A CHANCE!!!!!????

Anonymous

In response to “BUT HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT IF YOU'VE NEVER...

Lol nice sarcasm. Gotta love it. But please: look at the previous comments. I've seen that it's a stupid idea, and in pissed that its on the homepage.

Chefleftie OP

I do find it funny that this kind of thinking is all too common. The problem is people's inability to put themselves in another person's shoes. To them, homosexuality is so different and foreign that there's no way it could be anything like heterosexuality. And yet, it's really exactly the same only the gender of the people you're attracted to is reversed. Other than that, it's the same. Is heterosexuality a choice? No. So neither is homosexuality. Do you need to have **** with both genders to know you're straight? No. So you don't need to in order to know you're gay either.

And that just seems to be impossible for some people to understand.

Logan Logan

In response to “I do find it funny that this kind of thinking...

I have no clue what I was thinking when I made this post. After reading that first comment, I saw how stupid that idea was =) and i would just like to say that I 100% support gay rights. (like, I helped a GSA at my temple)

Chefleftie OP

In response to “I have no clue what I was thinking when I...

And I think why so many people are against it IS because it's so similar to heterosexual realtionships. It's like seeing a monkey wearing a tuxedo. they see something non-human doing something humans do, so there's another reaction than if they saw a human wearing a tuxedo (that reaction just happens to be laughter (: ) When they see two males or two females doing something they think should only be done by a male and female, they don't know what to make of it. So they just hate them. It's a natural reaction, but only open-minded people seem to be aware of it so they can be reasonable and accept them.

Chefleftie OP

I'm totally fine with people being straight, but if you're only 13 and haven't had **** with a boy AND a girl, how do you know which one you like better? Amirite?

[note: I'm straight but I just felt this point needed to be made ;D]

turnip turnip

In response to “I'm totally fine with people being straight...

*see previous comments* but that was very clever =)

Chefleftie OP

Well why wouldn't the same go for straight people?

Emperorerror Emperorerror

In response to “Well why wouldn't the same go for straight people?

Yes! Please see previous comments! =) I am actually really pissed that they put it on the homepage, because I don't agree with it anymore.

Chefleftie OP