JayzeeginawilkospidermanamchewchiiFlyingGuineaPigAriodanteMarvelComicsHatsThisBlackChickInfinityMynameisDogMorningCadencesPiratesGirlSoyChelseaSpelingChampienpk88fanThisChickStefInWonderlandLolsiesFfet_WobbuJoleenNicholeShugahIndeedPracticeSafeLunch33eyesthesizeofthemoonthegirlyouknewcaylaroseunicornjumperSillikWunderscoreJelly_JarI_love_gircasablancockCoffeebreakThatGirllcorduroy_and_laceOHdarlingchunkyflunkytennisgrl95emmyrose24601behindthoseliesWallflower13i_love_you_and_tacosacornsrockHeatherrrcassey664ItallstartedthenightiwasbornfuustoleitLunatrakat_pisGolfWang

EminnaCadywompusShortstopmwdTartcorn

ThisChickDeathbubblepinkbubbles192pbody21fuustoleitBeltranLeyvaSobriquetKirstenAnnChelljaygirl1ThechameleoncircuitLexxxiex3whoputthattreethere
Girls: you won't reject a guy if he has a small **, but you will reject him if he is a big **, amirite?

Nice guys: You know this is ****

Shortstopmwd Shortstopmwd

Nice guys: You know this is ****

Shortstopmwd Shortstopmwd

In response to “Nice guys: You know this is ****

Most girls that voted Yeah You Are on this are just kidding themselves by thinking they're not the type of chick to fall for a guy like that, but you're right, it always happens.

Eminna Eminna

"Wait. Drops your pants and show me your ****. Yeah... you're alright."

PurpleZebra PurpleZebra

BULLLLLLSHITTTTTTTTT

Big_Boss Big_Boss

In response to “BULLLLLLSHITTTTTTTTT

NOOOOTT AALLLWAAAYYSSS

Sobriquet

I'd rather be with a guy who has a small ** and knows how to please me, than a guy with a big .. foreplay, oral and lasting for a decent amount of time are much more satisfying than a big **

Anonymous OP

In response to “I'd rather be with a guy who has a small ****...

Uh... You may want to read the second half of the post a bit closer, methinks...

MrRite MrRite

In response to “Uh... You may want to read the second half of...

I was saying that in response to all the commenters who are calling "****" ..probably shoudve replied to them instead of creating a new post tho

Anonymous OP

In response to “I was saying that in response to all the...

Um.... No. Seriously. Read the second half of the original post very closely.

MrRite MrRite

In response to “Um.... No. Seriously. Read the second half of...

I wrote the post lol we obviously aren't understanding each other so let's move on

Anonymous OP

In response to “I wrote the post lol we obviously aren't...

Well then I'm confused. The post is talking a "big **" as in a man having a bad personality. Then you talk about "big " as in a large **. I don't..... I don't get it.....

MrRite MrRite

In response to “Well then I'm confused. The post is talking a...

Alright this is my last attempt to explain since clearly I'm having trouble with this :) So the comments before mine all say something about how this is "**" and girls would choose an with a big over a "nice guy" any day. My comment, in response to those people, was to say that I'd rather have a guy with a small who is better at , so it's not BS for a girl to choose a guy with a small **. I wasnt talking about the original post and whether the guy is nice or not. (I probably should've replied to the post tho)
Thanks for your time.

Anonymous OP

C'mon boys! Don't be totally discouraged and pessimistic! I promise you that there are girls out there who will value you for being kind/ yourself.

DictatorCourtney DictatorCourtney

True. Great **** is not worth spending the rest of the day with a jerk.

Besides, girls can always "take care of things themselves."

FlyingGuineaPig FlyingGuineaPig

How small is small and how big is big?

AtheisticMystic AtheisticMystic

In response to “How small is small and how big is big?

I'm probably not the best source for this because 1) I'm a virgin and 2) I know enough to know that size doesn't exactly mean everything, so I never really cared enough to think about it. But apparently the average size is 4 inches, so make what you will of that information.

Sobriquet

i think it **** that some one would be so jouge full to reject u on ur apperence

Anonymous

my ** 4 and a half inches but I can ** for an hour so I don't care

Anonymous