eastcoastThisBlackChickArobotrainShugahcoolkat3ColliekenzawinsPumpedUpKickselephantsareblueMissmoswensouthernlovinpk88fanjraaeythatapplegirldewdrop123fifthfogelCarmelFuzzycookiedoughExpelliarmuscassey664lovemrhatandclogsiceeselenawizAnnieeekkSpelingChampienIttzelnomnombrunetterox915iamganontheumbreontrackerjagkermackenziebinsachelkerouacGleekBoufakataylor_gDameequasilverdoe65ilovepancakesmahnamahnaJenanasaurusRexririThat_Tall_ChikGeorginaliceDinosaurBagUnknownUser001kristinoct14BabytardThisChickshalalaibandit524AnnieMcManusteamweasleytwins

TacomuncherChildish_GambinoguineasaurusrexChiffDictatorCourtneystarkenotsoblonde7LovelyMetalheadscderbyimeaniguess916_Jojo_Sergboomboomroomsaturnlite88Favvkesmaxherolee615Pedo_Cat__________nadjuhsansagryffinwhoreawesomepersontyreeshajonesrachelleCourage_Wolffreddo5MiL3yesyouarerite_inserthatehere_KatffroWynautdanieljc2008ebizalethflipflop386awesomesocksNateTheGreatTooSweet4YouSamanthaaJPurpleZebraEstoniaObsessedLonelyIslandiamnotahumanbeingEminnaeternalsnowconeShanLovesStuffkevinnoo1i_dont_eat_humansGiggityGoo22I_love_girlilmisspharmaci

monika13FlipFlopsAndSocksdewdrop123Bun10TheMollifiedMiss
A boy with a guitar is always cute, amirite?

Then I look beyond the guitar and look for pretentious douchebaggery.

LovelyMetalhead LovelyMetalhead

*Wields guitar as a weapon*

Chiff Chiff

LovelyMetalhead LovelyMetalhead

*Girls:

__________ __________

In response to “http://militantlibertarian.org/wp-content/uploa...

OP clearly said "a" guitar. He has two, making him very sexy, and not just cute.

DeezNuts

Those are guitar hero controllers, rendering your argument invalid

xxirishwristwatchxx

I play guitar, so I take that as a compliment.

dewdrop123

These days anyone that knows how to play wonderwall brags about playing guitar

freddo

Picture the creepiest, least attractive guy you know. Now picture him with a guitar.

Katffro Katffro

** i own three guitars and play guitar like as much as a ** and no-one has said i was cute. exactly the opposite :(

Jesushi

In response to “**** i own three guitars and play guitar like...

Y'know, it might be because of the analogy you used. I play the banjo, and no one tells me I'm 'cute'

__________ __________

In response to “Y'know, it might be because of the analogy...

haha probably true. i just wanted to say something "interesting"

Jesushi

Jesushi

WHY THE DOUBLE POST MAN :(

tyreeshajones tyreeshajones

In response to “WHY THE DOUBLE POST MAN :(

blame century link taking over qwest

Jesushi

I`m not sure, but the way girls look at me sometimes is weird. As if they think I`m cute, and they don`t know I play guitar. Also, if you have a guitar, girls will think you`re cute if you know how to play the guitar well.

dewdrop123

Well, if he can actually PLAY it, then yeah sure.

-xoxo

HelloTharr HelloTharr

In response to “Well, if he can actually PLAY it, then yeah...

You have a very nice name, xoxo.

LonelyIsland LonelyIsland

Is it ok if the majority of the songs the boy knows how to play on guitar are beatles songs?

dewdrop123

In response to “Is it ok if the majority of the songs the boy...

Yes, the beatles are epic

freddo

thank you. the beatles are my favorite band.

dewdrop123

In response to “thank you. the beatles are my favorite band.

The reply button is your friend. Remember that next time.

Eminna Eminna

But the girls don't care if you can play well. If you can play Wonderwall and Good Riddance, you're the next Jimi Hendrix in a chick's eyes. I play guitar, and well at that, I've never gotten a compliment from a chick on my guitar playing skills.

Pontiac_Dude Pontiac_Dude

Pontiac_Dude Pontiac_Dude

Pontiac_Dude Pontiac_Dude

Pontiac_Dude Pontiac_Dude

Pontiac_Dude Pontiac_Dude

yes, because I like to so I know we have a common interest. Plus, we could teach eachother some things.

toofastforlove toofastforlove

You would be from the east coast..

Anonymous

In response to “You would be from the east coast..

are you implying something?

eastcoast OP

And, instead, I played the drums.

Ed_ Ed_

What about girls with guitars? Cute?

SomeEpicName SomeEpicName