alsattDandyLionTurtlerawrydeathlylove29hmm_j3llomas3r21Alfredospiderhan03ImNotGretchenFavvkesArobotrainBaconnoisseurKiwimango9Shugahkulmaste000SunflowersAreSunnymidnightcookiesBig_BossInu_chanfonziekj52ColliebecsMonkeyBubbleWrapProsopagnosiaCherrieBeePinkSpongeawesomepersonThisChickcolettelauren4004fifthfogelelephantsareblueiluvhockeyCesareRebeccaNotBlackPedo_CatCamsta_CyanideBearJuliafacePergensteindoctorwhotardisislanderinsanitykilledthecatthatdaydreamerpokerface111haleymdaviskrisskellyJoleenNicholeBigBlackDuck

NacklefoodleWhySoRegulusChuckTom

Musicislife2monika13troglobitealsattWolfgangspiderhan03rockstarrukiaradgrlLexxxiex3rawryCarterKennedybandgeekjessyeTurtle
There's really no reason why people who play musical instruments should be called names and made fun of. I mean, at least they have a talent, amirite?

Or opera singers. I may be big, but I can shatter your eardrums from 20 feet away.

fonziekj52 fonziekj52

fonziekj52 fonziekj52

Band camp started for me today! Yay for coincidences!

midnightcookies midnightcookies

In response to “Band camp started for me today! Yay for...

The chicken has laid his egg?

lemons lemons

In response to “The chicken has laid his egg?

OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW?

midnightcookies midnightcookies

In response to “OMG HOW DID YOU KNOW?

lucky guess (h)

lemons lemons

Unless the suck. Then they have no talent AND geek names

sugarbaby sugarbaby

This is exactly why I don't tell people I play the piano & guitar.
1) What OP said.
2) They'll try playing my instrument and just end up destroying it.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

In response to “This is exactly why I don't tell people I...

Lol I play oboe (and a bunch of other things) and my oboe is made out of rosewood. People seem to have an attraction of wanting to try the oboe and are particularly attracted to mine because of it's pretty rosewood color; not your typical oboe color. All the more reason for me to want to protect my baby O.o And my reeds ><

bandgeekjessye

In response to “Lol I play oboe (and a bunch of other things)...

Lol, I know EXACTLY how you feel! My guitar's pretty beautiful itself and if anyone laid their hands on him, they'd have to face mamma(; lmao

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

Apparently they don't have the talent of defending themselves well.

DontJudge

There's really no reason for smart people to be made fun of. Or anyone for that matter. :p

jen jen