livesmileloveKeith_StoneburntbreadphenomenonAtheisticMysticRealityHopeImriteSunHidingSecretscoletteFitzkriegBlacklightsAndQueenslillyk435coolkat3scene_Kidd12DangerousBunny27Whatwhat27StripedElfSocksaybaybayPartyPatdeathlylove29Inu_chanTargetLadyArpeggiosOfFireleeanne772typerteckzoegoesrawrMadison_rowanneSlendermani_dont_eat_humansSpelingChampienAlmostAlwaysRightAshleyDiedrichellephaba101sugarbabymakeup_nerdSoyChelseaeatsworldwithjimmysansaMoneylovurrunnerdudePsychochemicalMinuhLovelyLexie007eedrithSmileyTarajillswimsPinkSpongeMR_RainbowBlood

EmerlaycarterharrellmusicRoyCherrieBeeAlexandraTheGreatDeezNutsJoyStarThatbitchLilithvampire_academywobbuffetpeace_love_happinessMadisongkoulSpearmintMilkMadieEcyrb_GrebredosCat

superkeeliremember_my_nameAbbeyTheAwesomemashmallow515
Even though Rebecca Black isn't the best of singers, its kind of cool how she came out with another song even though pretty much all of the world hates her, amirite?

While 'My Moment' honestly isn't very good, the quality of her voice as she sings it is about on par with Miley Cyrus. It's certainly not quality music, but no one's eardrums are bleeding because of it. Most people are only hating on the song because it's Rebecca Black, IMHO.

FlyingGuineaPig FlyingGuineaPig

Money > disapproval

Saigot

I guess you have to give her credit for determination, or something.

colette colette

She has agents and producers to give her fake compliments. That's all she needs.

amiright_or_amiright

In response to “She has agents and producers to give her fake...

And my truthful, realistic comment gets badded. Can't say I'm surprised.

amiright_or_amiright

I like her new song.

AshleyDiedrich AshleyDiedrich

In response to “go away

At first, I was like "who does he think he is." But then I saw you like Jake and Amir, so it's cool.

brunetterox915 brunetterox915

In response to “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTNquPzvbWY

I love how the people at the end don't clap.

rilara

FlyingGuineaPig FlyingGuineaPig

In response to “While 'My Moment' honestly isn't very good...

One of top comments was "I came here just to dislike this." It's not that bad, people need to get off the hate band wagon.

rilara