I_Hate_Underscoresepic_facepalmGolfWang99tacoloverLovelyGreenadiosToreadorim_good_nope_im_godflippersAimzbluishSlendermanzoophiliaExpelliarmusi_love_you_and_tacosPinkSpongeFred_Weasleykaren_xoxothatguysmchristieStarkiller731doctorwhotardisDaniella_CaliforniaJavvieclairefromwvwalkinonsunshinesansaAmberMichelleSoyChelseaStickCavemanPheromonesNajiaSupper4dinnerStringBikiniLaurenZieegarcia22JohnnyMadisonNikola_Goddamn_TeslaburntbreadpenguinpuffsVitaeChiffdanielsrivastavaunicornjumperilikefurrywolves4815RemyHemingwaySpinksyFUGMINARobotDevilCapedCrusader

Kalopsiasmile_be_happy99Turtleo_o_MARSHMadison_glengirl1498BlearslyrarerBoxwomanLanzDanielJamesfkyo_couchItsabouttime53pb55020iliketacoss2cool2barkJack3305Frank_n_FurterSnobbyDrugAddictPsychochemicalshshsharanSeaChelleStepharooDrRocksovampire_academyDeadpoolIttzelnomnomEgotisticalTiffanyYeonDictatorCourtneyRoboticKissessometimesrightJellyfish_JellyfishSpainCollieashnicoleluvsblgLookAtMeNowkirrilleeTwoSpoonsafternooneroliveheadedrunnerdudecanthinkCoffeebreakSunflowersAreSunnyJennlovesmcrJuliajumps06KristenFlyingMintBunnyimjustmekaylink

niemann2006YouKnowtroglobiteAnnieMcManustea_summerinmymindBlucatt
It's raining, amirite?

No, it's actually pretty sun... I need to turn on my volume don't I?

DandyLion DandyLion

It's actually thundering/raining where I am right now, so this sounds really weird

LovelyGreen LovelyGreen

In response to “It's actually thundering/raining where I am...

Same here. I also fall asleep to this particular rain track, so the longer I stay on amirite, the sleepier I get.

Retooser Retooser

Oh my god I thought that was only happening on my computer and I was getting really freaked out

flippers flippers

HEY. Why didn't mine get on the homepage?

YuZ YuZ

In response to “HEY. Why didn't mine get on the homepage?

Shut up according to your profile you make the homepage 33% of the time so you have no right to complain.

Admiral_Beena Admiral_Beena

Thank god. I thought I was going insane.

AmberMichelle

No, it's quite peaceful.

Lanz

DandyLion DandyLion

So I was sitting here listening to Black Sabbath on YouTube and then I hear some thunder and rain and was like, "wtf? Is it playing Slayer instead?" Then I thought it was an advertisement that I couldn't see and I looked through all of my tabs. Then I closed amirite and saw that's what it was. I like it.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

In response to “So I was sitting here listening to Black...

Is that what it is? Pretty much the same thing for me but I was listening to Juke Box Hero by Foreigner, and it was right during the first line, "Standin' in the rain." Perfect.

MarblezoneEyes MarblezoneEyes

This post would look phenomenal on a xxx.

ServedWithoutShoes

Great. Now I have to pee.

Supper4dinner Supper4dinner

Somewhere in Brazil and or England.

LovelyMetalhead LovelyMetalhead

I don't understand why this is happening.

MetalMilitia715 MetalMilitia715

I live in Texas, so Amirite's rain is only tricking me into thinking there's water in this state.

EstoniaObsessed

In response to “I live in Texas, so Amirite's rain is only...

I live in south texas and it actually has been raining :)
Freaking Dom was such a tease tho :/

Anniebear

In response to “I live in south texas and it actually has...

I am so jealous. The most rain we've had is a tiny bit for about five minutes once a month. All it does it make everything hotter and more humid.

EstoniaObsessed

I just thought it was static.

BlueInTheFace

I'm on mobile. Is this about more Ant-ics?

eldorito

This is so relaxing. I could listen to it all day :]

BeautifulNightmare BeautifulNightmare

Ok so I'm the only one that heard "its raining.. Men, hallelujah!" and the rest of the song...

Anniebear

Not in Arizona. ):

ShakinBacon ShakinBacon

A thunderstorm just blew in where I live. YYA online and irl.

FlyingGuineaPig FlyingGuineaPig

I got really freaked out when I heard it, but I turned my volume off an that was fine.

Kaitlyn Kaitlyn