Loopshattrick36InfinityMTechieAdmiral_BeenaGolfWangCatManGenieastral_queenTealvalsummersxxRoboticKissesSmartSpoonASWCCArcaneTRecksJoan_hello_kittyDictatorCourtneyAsteriskilovealex513A_EinsteinalsattarmtheangelsInu_chansydnaynayjessica23coastalChimChimCherieShugahawesomepersonThisChickAimzJellyBlockChapstickvampire_academyemzlyi_love_you_and_tacos8jtt9Holly_FlaxXin_a_tizzleXBassClarinetistLive_to_laughMiss_Anthropekodabear911MadieMissAlwaysRitealovelyukuleleBlacklightsAndQueensrunnerdudemeismandi

pearly_whitesafternoonerStepharootea_HidingSecretsVitae

JoyStarFrostehhHahaFAILGenieiamritebroi_like_wafflesAyyyPwickedawesomechickObladilecornergirlRayBabyTheWeaselMegaBombsuperkeeliOHdarlingDeadpooltorilovesconanGuardian_AngelCraig_dontyouknowNattycatBloodyTeenDelightful_Dolphinafrojoe123rumbleroarrrBlueInTheFaceAnnieMcManusECbeat2014ProsopagnosiaI_Predict_A_RiotlavianobelucuRetardedKangarooUkuleleGirlsquittypuppyegarcia22MsVerbalVomitThePuppetWithWingsJennitaliaHydroZoidFred_WeasleyILoveSevSnapef_iretr_uckTalkingRiceItsATrapSlendermanmschristoferdrewSuperguy21SavreetCWolfgangLoopsStarGazer
They should have a "super episode" where one crime is solved by the cast of various crime dramas coming together. The cast of CSI can focus on the forensics of the crime scene. Those of Bones can focus specifically on the body. Those from Criminal Minds can develop a profile of the unsub. Patrick Jane of the Mentalist can **** around with the suspects. And then they can throw in House to just shit on everybody and solve the mystery three tries in. Amirite?

And have Dexter murder the murderer

Juliaface

And have Dexter murder the murderer

Juliaface

And once they capture the killer...they'll put him in a jail cell alone with me. (hello) muahahahahaha

CatMan CatMan

The Mentalist < Psych

Neverwhere Neverwhere

In response to “The Mentalist < Psych

Psych is filmed in my childhood area. Too bad I haven't seen an episode yet. :/

Loops Loops OP

In response to “Psych is filmed in my childhood area. Too bad...

It's hilarious. I'd suggest watching it.

Neverwhere Neverwhere

In response to “The Mentalist < Psych

The writer of patch went to my school ad made a character just like one of his friends and had him killed in the show

Spinksy Spinksy

In response to “The Mentalist < Psych

The writer of psych went to my school and made a character just like one of his friends and had him killed in the show

Spinksy Spinksy

And then there's a pineapple deep under the see.

DeezNuts

And then Castle can write a book about the whole thing!

FlyingGuineaPig FlyingGuineaPig

In response to “And then Castle can write a book about the...

thank you! i was thinking "if no one has mentioned castle, then something is seriously wrong!"

f_iretr_uck f_iretr_uck

What about Monk?

ScribbleTop ScribbleTop

In response to “What about Monk?

Favorite show ever, but I couldn't find anything specific about it that would make it fit into the post and not make it extremely long.

Loops Loops OP

In response to “Favorite show ever, but I couldn't find...

What about NCIS?

goodtime goodtime

In response to “What about NCIS?

NCIS is a great show and I was going to add it. Something about the death of Marines. But then I thought it would make the post way too long.

Although, NCIS: Los Angeles isn't very good imo.

Loops Loops OP

In response to “NCIS is a great show and I was going to add...

Yeah I totally agree like just the plots of NCIS LA aren't that good imo. And yeah McGee could go and hack all the servers and what not and then Ziva could go all "super-spy-ninja-with-a-knife" on the murderer. Lol then Tony would somehow equate the case to a movie, Gibbs would head-slap him, then give Abby a caf-pow, then be called to MTAC or Vance's office. Then Gibbs would go see Ducky and hear some history of the clavicle or whatever.

goodtime goodtime

but what show would this be an episode of?

Pepper Pepper

In response to “but what show would this be an episode of?

The super episode or all things crime?

goodtime goodtime

YES YES YES XD

thunderclowd thunderclowd

And Without a Trace!

OnePenguin OnePenguin

Law and Order: SVU. Olivia and Elliot are such a fantastic duo.

Cadywompus

this is an excellent idea! I love crossover episodes. Maybz to add a litte sci-fi, you could throw in some Warehouse 13. Love that cast :)

sparekey sparekey

There were two episodes where CSI crossed over with Without a Trace. One was from the CSI side and the other from the Without a Trace side.

SomeEpicName SomeEpicName

I would watch that TEN BILLION times, no joke. Detective-profiling-murdering-serious people's faces are my thing. But, to me, Criminal Minds > Eveything else.

theycallmereema theycallmereema

In response to “I would watch that TEN BILLION times, no...

Yeah criminal minds is a really great show! I love it, but it can be so creeeppyy! Do you watch NCIS?

goodtime goodtime

In response to “Yeah criminal minds is a really great show! I...

Yep(: Usually anything the ha to do with people getting killed and finding out what happened and detectives and all that fun stuff. The Criminal Minds I'm watching right now is one of my favorites. Gideon just got a head in the mail. HOW COOL.

theycallmereema theycallmereema

In response to “Yep(: Usually anything the ha to do with...

Eeeek! Have you seen the one where there's like four kids killed? I don't wanna give it away if you haven't! It's sooo good and creepy!

goodtime goodtime

In response to “Eeeek! Have you seen the one where there's...

I can't recall that one... but I do remember one (well, it was a two part) where a person would take homeless people off the streets and put them in a grueling maze where they had to find their way out. IT WAS FUH-REAKY.

theycallmereema theycallmereema

In response to “I can't recall that one... but I do remember...

Guess I missed that one! Did you see the one where the wife/husband would make ladies have babies and only keep the boys? SO SCARY

goodtime goodtime

In response to “Guess I missed that one! Did you see the one...

Yep(: I've seen practically every one. It was weird since he made the other girls birth the pregnent ones. And he killed the girl birthers. God, I love that show.

theycallmereema theycallmereema

In response to “Yep(: I've seen practically every one. It was...

Yeah, lol , I've just recently started watching it so I see old episodes on "ionTV" and stuff like that oh and "A&E"

goodtime goodtime

In response to “Yeah, lol , I've just recently started...

Those are pretty much the only channels they come on. Well, sometimes new ones come on like CBS.

theycallmereema theycallmereema

In response to “Yeahh lol

And there's the conversation killer. Well, I guess that means goodbye, so toodleloo(:

theycallmereema theycallmereema

In response to “And there's the conversation killer. Well, I...

Wait lol email me!!! I just spent like 10 mins reading your biography thing and I love music tooooo! So yeah make an email and email me (:

goodtime goodtime

and Alphas dont forget Alphas

iEmily iEmily

Then it turns out the killer is possessed and Sam & Dean Winchester exorcise the demon.

silvershadow6 silvershadow6

This murderer better be pretty badass to have all these people searching for him.

HydroZoid HydroZoid

I've been dreaming of something like this.

SkylarOctavious SkylarOctavious

Future POTD

CanadiaNDP CanadiaNDP

Wow. Talk about being obsessed with TV.

RogueLoner_DDS RogueLoner_DDS