madibLlamabowsb123notsoblonde7beachballzRebeccaNotBlackJoyStarMissAlwaysRiteWhiteStripes137ali_dmagizzleihatesocksTheGirlOnFireDirait_onslairxxharrypotterfreak16JediLynxWWWYKIThisIsPhoenixconfessionistsprideTargetLadyaabbccddeeBatmanHasWetDreamsbluishchillpill007shAvayourfaceawesomepersonjello_avenvgeravpmforthewinWeasleIsOurKingohmythatsawkwardRavenGladadsthunderclowdWhatWhatintheButtMsChanandlerBongMomoReginaFilangeHashSlingingSlashersprite590insert_usernamecreepylittlegirl26radgrlJustBecauseIWasBoredIceColdFun_Z_SpideyOwlElizabethhhHarryFreakingPotterpuffleluver9

Courage_WolfMeandmycatashbashcrashedAlyssaBun10Kristen

OvergrownTurkeyphoebala1207creepylittlegirl26PurpleGumDropDracocarrottop7797WhatWhatintheButtPinkSpongeRavenWWWYKIFreeFalling112SuzywaotiffanyloiHoudinisPrestige

I thought it was going to be a lot bloodier in the movie, because the book made it seem real bad.

Starkiller731 Starkiller731

When I read that part, I slammed the book shut and stopped reading for the night.

whisperedtouches whisperedtouches

Starkiller731 Starkiller731

In response to “I thought it was going to be a lot bloodier...

I thought it was pretty bloody in the movie. I think it was diluted a bit from all the water.

Hairyleo Hairyleo

I personally imagined it to be bloodier. And I also thought that spell was pretty cool (wary)
I ought to stop being so violent...

Sun Sun

I looked away at that part. I was trying to watch but ughhhhsjd.

Statefarm

It was one of the worst parts, but not the scariest. I was rather young when I read it, so the bit about Dumbledore drinking the potion really got to me. He was just so scared, when he was usually so brave.

Neverwhere Neverwhere