KirstenANj513Shuncolettehmm_LkunGolfWangtopbanana22laxgirl608thugmuffin12jaydakinsssCammiecoTooSweet4YougracealisnotjustanothergirlaabbccddeeChatterbox09ilikefurrywolves4815Amloved625flapjackluxSusanfailsPsychochemicalFlooPowderPowerjilliebeanSaadiyahbrunetterox915SexyDryTurtleDaniella_CaliforniaPurplePaintedToenailsCraig_dontyouknowThat_Tall_ChikDictatorCourtneysometimesrightHeyJud3RobotDeviltheonlystrangeoneSpearmintMilkJoyStaro_o_MARSHRam27BabytardthebushbabyJishBarsoapXenapeace_love_happinessMagicalMagiciansvanilla_twilightlillyk435

Autumn1025SmileyTaraRhinocrowiluvhockey_Jojo_ChuckTom

HahaFAILanna_bananaFlamesToDustcreepylittlegirl26_Mike_classyceeTalkingRiceSuperguy21bluedreamjust_a_girlRN3039meowieBetsay_Parenthesis_ColonFlyingMintBunnybvondaayyTaytay44KirstenAiloveyou2423

Damn :( I was all excited to read a bunch of embarrassing stories from the 4th grade or something..

LAWLZAttack LAWLZAttack

You posted this before...

Anonymous

wait...you joined today? what happened to the real KirstenAnn?

Serg Serg

In response to “wait...you joined today? what happened to the...

Yeah, about that... (wary)

KirstenA KirstenA OP

And you don't want to bring it up in case someone remembers

brandonmh1 brandonmh1

Fifth grade... oh, God, please don't make me remember that which was nor meant to be.

mchalla3 mchalla3

LAWLZAttack LAWLZAttack

In response to “Damn :( I was all excited to read a bunch of...

I peed my pants in 2nd grade.

Dollartute Dollartute

I drank some apple juice and puked all over my desk and papers in grade 2. Then I puked on my desk again in grade 5. In grade 3 I was in a play about a circus. At one point, we all sat on the sides of the hall as the circus audience. I was wearing a long skirt and when we all got up, I accidentally stood on my skirt, pulling it down and revealing my bright green panties to any parents and kids who might've been watching.

silvershadow6 silvershadow6