grovemckSmartSpoonbelizandySergWhatwhat27Childish_GambinoEmily427PoohBear0011softballlifeFlyingMintBunnyDictatorCourtneyTangletalonSpearmintMilkDryTurtleLordTrolldemortkphan17jordanhefnerpilafarmtheangelsSlenderfanCanadian_NinjaAimzviking618PianomansaywhenShugahthekingofgingers_Mike_puhhhrincessregular_angularStarlight_dragonBabytardCallMeMrRightelmo123GranttankEstoniaObsessedNormapopcorn_freakDominothebushbabyfruit_loopsrunnerdudecanthinkibehollygpersonThingypirategirlKatinthehatguciislanderwhisperedtouches

ActionManAxolotlFavvkescolettesaturnlite88TimMilazzoMusicalXMollyohmannnTheshitThatDylanGuySavreetCSock_er16dianatwothreeGiggityGoo22QuestionAuthority

livesmilelovesoccergurrl9_Mike_ThePuppetWithWingsilovekitties22oEddieeeJabberjay
A NASCAR driver calling themselves an athlete for driving a car is like me calling myself a chef for using a microwave, amirite?

Well, you could be Chef Boyardee..

Sexy Sexy

Although driving in a circle doesn't seem like it would be hard, you 'd have to have some talent to be good at it. All that said, NASCAR is the most ridiculous sport ever. I can't see how it would be exciting for the drivers or spectators.

ActionMan

In response to “Although driving in a circle doesn't seem...

Yeah, I don't think I could drive like they drive, but my definition of an athlete doesn't include people who drive cars for a living.

grovemck OP

In response to “Yeah, I don't think I could drive like they...

Athlete (n): A person who is proficient in sports and other forms of physical exercise.

I'm not the biggest fan of motor sport, but since it is a sport the participants are considered athletes.

ActionMan

In response to “Athlete (n): A person who is proficient in...

Lol at the random (n) That was meant to be ( n ) for noun.

ActionMan

Well, you could be Chef Boyardee..

Sexy Sexy

Bad comparison

MonkeyBubbleWrap MonkeyBubbleWrap

In response to “Bad comparison

The car is moving for you, and the microwave is working for you.

mchalla3 mchalla3

Oh but they are so sweaty and G forces and GET ME ANOTHER BUCKET OF CHICKEN WOMAN they're good drivers and they're totally athletes and if you don't think so I'll stick this here gun up your ****!

Ram27 Ram27

I can drive faster and turn lefter than you can!

DeezNuts

I actually went to a NASCAR race once. It's really not just cars driving around in circles, half the race is spent on "pause" (the cars don't move/are in the pitstop) because of some accident. Although, it's kinda awesome to see the cars crash into each other.

Protip: If you ever do go to a NASCAR race, bring a pillow or something to sit on because the bleachers are metal and they hurt to sit on. Also the food is really expensive.

Mario Mario

I'm not a fan of NASCAR, but I gotta respect the drivers. They're in extremely hot cars for several hours. That has to be taxing on the body. They also have to have insanely fast reactions. I mean, they're going 200 mph on the straights and not all that much slower on the turns. Could you handle a car going that fast?

ThatDylanGuy ThatDylanGuy