• Featured on the home page on Sep 25th 2011
  • Post Of The Day on Jan 10th 2012

SarahBrownEyesLegalAlienOFWGKTADarthJaderK_SteezyTitts_McGeeASWCCcoletteDrineySergpk88fankega100kayla_nicoleMtrenchiegoodtimeDictatorCourtneyfoolwithdreams__Ashlie_Mr_FryedRycemiss_smilieiguessiamannonymousBig_Bossenderilikefurrywolves4815Olivia722marinaaloveeCourage_Wolfangels_001RainbowsSynesthesiaHarperClementinesturk3ypooRunThePacificPiperTheSlayerMissAlwaysRitehaleymdavisFlyingGuineaPig_Mike_StalkingPineappleMoufasaGladadsAnnieNCTruttaceousTemulencesansaSamiraZmrzlinakodabear911thekingofgingersKateJoseph28

astral_queenBlearslyrarershorkianSkr3wBallchoochypussunder_scoreStanleyBVBUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmNovellaGamefreakashbashcrashedihearandomusic_____

FrostehhLamb_of_Godiamrite6155296WooohoooPurpleMonkeysidolR21mich_Richardtrevorsara24NacklefoodleReen16JERRINGTONRam27RescueMe97BeautifulNightmarejordanhefnerNoli_Me_Tangerescreaming_midgetNerrisDelightful_DolphinAnnieMcManuslovemrhatandclogsOMGitsJasmincherryblasterI_Predict_A_Riotsprite590ilikefurrywolves4815vampire_academyafternoonererinliannaclareThePuppetWithWingschuckytheduckyWatermelonGryndStonetea_BananaTontaBajistaSlendermanHarperIzzie_23tashnabakninh08ashleyr761DarthJaderLuv2golf42897VitaeFavvkesStripedElfSocksjenferisjapaneezRozzkingfor_besitos
When you were in elementary school, looking up the word "**" in the dictionary was like watching **. amirite?

I remember the first time I looked up **... I did it on my moms computer. Then immediately after I felt insanely bad so I made up an incredible lie saying how I actually wanted to search the word "corn" on google because our fifth grade teacher celebrates national corn day. I think she believed me. Long story short, I watch ** at least 3 times a week now.

Dwight Dwight

Puberty class was almost just as bad too. At my school at least.

Cydonia Cydonia

In response to “Puberty class was almost just as bad too. At...

"Puberty.. Heheheheh. ****."

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

Except the part where we had to learn what the fallopian tubes and stuff were.
People who ** have for money don't ** need to know that.

Ram27 Ram27

I went to a Catholic school, so it was extra naughty! I learned what a **** was by looking it up in the dictionary.
In religion class.

solar_ice solar_ice

In response to “I went to a Catholic school, so it was extra...

WATCH OUT EVERYONE, WE GOTTA BADASS OVER HERE!

theinfinitecoder theinfinitecoder

Vagin--HAHAHA I can't say it. (hehe)

ActionMan

In response to “Vagin--HAHAHA I can't say it. (hehe)

P-p-peni ... No no you say it

Glen_Coco4 Glen_Coco4

In response to “P-p-peni ... No no you say it

There was always that one kid with no boundaries that yelled it when no one else wanted to.

Dwight Dwight

In response to “There was always that one kid with no...

"Oh, god. WHAT HELL HAVE YOU UNLEASHED!"

Anonymous

After I watched Hocus Pocus, I looked up "virgin" in the dictionary and din't get it

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “After I watched //Hocus// //Pocus//, I looked...

If there's anybody that knows what a virgin is, it's the girl that constantly posts pictures of cats in comment sections.

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

In response to “If there's anybody that knows what a virgin...

I'd hardly call a girl who posts pictures of her pussy on the Internet a virgin.

Dinosaurs Dinosaurs

In response to “I'd hardly call a girl who posts pictures of...

It's not her pussy, it's ones she finds off Google. And Bing, when she's feeling naughty.

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

In response to “It's not her pussy, it's ones she finds off...

This is my pussy http://ctrlv.in/56996 it wants to eat your ****

Favvkes Favvkes

In response to “Hairy.

i prefer the term "au natural"

Favvkes Favvkes

If there was a comment of the day I'd pick yours.

ravensrule ravensrule

I remember playing the "** game" was the most bad thing you could do, yell ** as loud as possible. I always ended up laughing and losing.

Kashish Kashish

In response to “I remember playing the "**** game"...

"****... heheheh your turn"
"****!... Your turn hehhehheheh"
And then there's the one kid that simply doesn't give a ****.
"PEEEEEEENIS! YEAH!"

amiritesucksnow amiritesucksnow

In response to “"****... heheheh your...

Oh yeah man, it got really intense. There would always be that kid that tells "****" to try and be funny.

Kashish Kashish

That kid who didn't care was me. We played it last year in health and we got multiple complaints. It was one of those "had to be there" moments.

Dinosaurs Dinosaurs

We played that once while on a run for cross country. It was 6:30 in the morning, we were running through a neighborhood where people were most likely still asleep, and there's that one guy who screams "****!" at the top of his lungs. We had to turn a nice easy recovery run into a speed workout. Not fun.

MartellusBoss MartellusBoss

I play the "Fire game", it can only be played in crowded places like airports and movie theaters though...

DandyLion DandyLion

In response to “I play the "Fire game", it can only...

Or if you're really a thrill seaker, there's the spin off "Bomb! There's a motherfuckin bomb in the building" version.

Glen_Coco4 Glen_Coco4

Umm I didn't do that kind of stuff in elementary Puberty hadn't hit yet.

Anonymous

In response to “Umm I didn't do that kind of stuff in...

You weren't pubescent at 10-11-12? Rough.

Dinosaurs Dinosaurs

In response to “You weren't pubescent at 10-11-12? Rough.

Thats like 5th or 6th grade, so its not really elementary.

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “Thats like 5th or 6th grade, so its not...

Fifth grade is still elementary school where I live.

Dinosaurs Dinosaurs

In response to “Fifth grade is still elementary school where...

Oh. Well in my district we had **** ed in fourth grade as well as having the entire fifth grade curriculum be focused around preparing for middle school.

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “Oh. Well in my district we had **** ed in...

I've had **** ed since third grade. Obviously in elementary school, it was learning about YOUR parts, and then in middle school it was a combination of both sexes'.

Dinosaurs Dinosaurs

In response to “I've had **** ed since third grade. Obviously...

By **** ed i mean learning about both sexes as well as sexual intercourse.

mchalla3 mchalla3

Depending on where you live..
My elementary school was JK-8.

Canadian_Ninja Canadian_Ninja

In response to “Depending on where you live.. My elementary...

Did you go to a religious elementary school? The private and Catholic schools go up to 8th grade around here.

Dinosaurs Dinosaurs

In response to “Did you go to a religious elementary school?...

Nope.
It was a public school.
Many around where I live are like that.
Also, I live in a town, not the city.. so there's not as many kids. There was only about 750 in the school. My high school only has about 1500 - 2000 people.

Canadian_Ninja Canadian_Ninja

I wasnt in elementary those ages. I guess thats the mixup

Anonymous

AH, and everytime there was a diagram of a ** or ** in a science book, all hell broke loose.

Shugah Shugah

In response to “AH, and everytime there was a diagram of a...

I remember we were in the ** education section of life science in seventh grade, and we used to have these fill-in the blank style workbooks. And one day we were going over the answers in class, and on the last question's answer was "." So, my teacher called on some random kid who repeatedly claimed that he "didn't get that one" as his face grew redder. So my science teacher (bless you Mr. Keanan) proclaimed ". It's a ** guys, let's all say it together. Va-gi-na."

Inb4coolstorybro

BurntToastCastle BurntToastCastle

In response to “I remember we were in the **** education...

Yeah, in grade 4, during ** ed, the teacher asked us if anybody knew what the female ** organ was called, and this poor girl raised her hand and proclaimed with such a sense of knowing - "Ba-gina!"

Close, but no cigar.

Glen_Coco4 Glen_Coco4

That sounds like something off of MLIA (d)

DarthJader DarthJader

My science class is guilty for still doing this.
"Hey, turn to page 394!"
Everyone in hearing distance does it.

Montana Montana

I didn't know what **** was until middle school. (wary)

TinyNinja TinyNinja

In response to “I didn't know what **** was until middle...

me neither, man. Losers unite!

Favvkes Favvkes

I had **** Ed in 4th grade

AppAwesome

In response to “I had **** Ed in 4th grade

Yeah, me too. Except "with" was somewhere in my sentence.

Lamp

In response to “Yeah, me too. Except "with" was...

I had **** with Ed in grade four?

Montana Montana

I was extremely close to asking my dad what a prostitute was.

Serg Serg

In response to “I was extremely close to asking my dad what a...

I asked me dad was testicles were in like, 3rd grade.
Also he had a lengthy conversation with me about hookers in the car on the way home from the bowling alley once... eh.

midnightcookies midnightcookies

In response to “I asked me dad was testicles were in like...

In 4th, 5th and 6th grade, my school would come in and give our class a talk about **** and puberty once a year.

So in 4th grade she starts talking about testicles dropping and I had no clue what she was asking, so me being the loud mouth that I am, ask what testicles were out loud to my entire class. Also I live in a small school so everyone in my grade knew of this in an hour.

Next in 5th grade she starts talking about ** hair and all of the cons from it. She really scared me, and I really didn't like the sound of it, so I ask her if I could shave my ** hair when I grow up. Everyone laughed at me again and the whole grade knew in an hour. And the worst part was that she said no, when you can. She gave me false information, and that can not be tolerated.

In 6th grade my friends (yes, unfortunately I have friends in real life) held down my arms so I could not raise my hand, therefore saving me from more embarrassment.

DandyLion DandyLion

In response to “In 4th, 5th and 6th grade, my school would...

Tl;dr. I upvoted though (y)

DarthJader DarthJader

Good friend you have there.

Don

In like 7th grade I was in the car with my best friend, her sister, and her dad. We passed some inmates working on the side of the road and, I'm assimg she didn't know what it meant, she yelled, "Hey look, prostitutes!"

Wunderscore

I did that in the fourth grade...

he described it as a woman who sells her ****... which I took to mean that she sold various liquids in bottles.

Lkun Lkun

My 6th grade english teacher had a book called "Why do men Have Nipples?",hidden at the very end of a bookcase. It dealt with important topics, like "Why is ** green?" and "Does ** have nutritional values?". Mind you, we are all middle-schoolers. So when this book was discovered, it quickly spread around the class like wildfire. All hopes the teacher had of keeping her class under control dissolved in front of her eyes as the book was passed around and everybody in the class was screaming with annoying raucous laughter that can only come from 6th graders. The teacher got up, snatched it from whichever kid was reading it, and put it through a paper shredder.

~The end

Fruit

In response to “My 6th grade english teacher had a book...

Then after school, she went and bought another copy.

SkylarOctavious SkylarOctavious

So wait... does **** have nutritional value?

Axolotl Axolotl

In response to “So wait... //does// **** have nutritional value?

I'm personnaly more curious about the green ****.

Babytard Babytard

It's packed with protein. (y)

ActionMan

I heard that is can be beneficial in reducing plaque. Alternatively that was just made up by guys.

Glen_Coco4 Glen_Coco4

Dwight Dwight

In middle school, watching **** was like smoking crack.

Anonymous

Or like a Christian reading the Song of Solomon in the Bible.

adizzleshaw adizzleshaw

The only thing my **** ed class could stop giggling long enough to agree on was that the female reproductive system totally looks like a cow's head.
http://ctrlv.in/57003
http://ctrlv.in/57004
I rest my case.

ctiscooler ctiscooler

In response to “The only thing my **** ed class could stop...

A bit like a shark brain, too. http://ctrlv.in/57006

ActionMan

In response to “A bit like a shark brain, too...

My 9th grade health teacher compared to it as a reindeer head...with the antlers and all. He brought in antlers and wore them the whole class

accio_sabrina accio_sabrina

We would get extra credit if we could recite the Spermy's Journey song my teacher made up in front of the whole class.

No one got extra credit.

Clementines Clementines

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Best deal ever.

LamWin LamWin

That horrible moment in your life when you realize your parents had ****

L_Stylz L_Stylz

** that. We'd actually watch **. ;D

StanleyBVB

All of these comments are hilarious.

deadmau5

me and my friend morgan were in the history section of the book store looking for books on our favorite historical figures. all of the sudden this section on ** comes up. right next to ceasar and cleopatra was the book "different positions in bed" and in the subtitle: Special addition for virgins. and next to that book was: How to have ** for dummies. only "Dummies" was crossed out and had "virgins" on it.

-true story i swear on my virginity.

Anonymous

we were playing a game of Guess 5. it's a game where you get a catagory name and have to name 5 of something in that catagory. My mother, left brained (logica) is so witty at stuff like this. I thought it was funny. so did everyone else. I'm reading off that catagory list and she goes: name 5 different ** postitions in bed. an even harder catagory topic is when it says "current" so my sister goes: name 5 CURRENT ** positions in bed. all hell broke loose after that of inappropriate jokes.

Anonymous