DeadpoolSergturdwomanllamasYouveJustBeenTrolledMyDerailmentsquashedDestineyIsAveragecalebTheshitSmartSpoonSpainashleyr761RunNinjaRunTheCatalystUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmilovenaniPshMM3315Liz229lTooSweet4Yousansa_Jojo_MrCurtis01ThatbitchSchloopschema_Ihateusernames_StayBeautifulDragonTickleeamy_riteNoli_Me_TangerePulcherVitaeunhappymolluskEmmanesslyPeppergirl14venus_loveRavenAllSmiiilessimnotaskinggoodtimeHastyCroissantBun10rubienicoleislanderZeenadajaynelanerrw070193mash

JavvieActionManBellaGrace1003BellaGrace1003kerouacfieldhockeychick77MontanaAdonisBatheusDrewt

RunNinjaRunPulcherpokerface111iSwingBothWaysSuperFastJellyFishsansarunnerdudeLighten_UpVelocistar273NerrisEbony_WayStayBeautifulWatermelonschemaFanaticnot_a_pizzaalways_wrongashleyr761SobriquetAshdenLuv2golf42897Vitaemiss_smilieiamtherealdealChrisPBaconAnonymouseyLee2016TheCatalystzack7521ilovenaniSummerSummerRavencityoftheblindinglights27alyssuuuhFrank_n_FurterDaniellypuffBun10ThatKidEveryoneLovesTheMollifiedMiss
On September 30th, 2011 Facebook will start charging you for your account. To avoid this, you MUST get NAKED, stand on your dining room table and do the Macarena, all the while singing ”I Will Survive”. After filming and posting it to your Facebook wall and YouTube, then, and only then, will Mark Zuckerberg personally come down your chimney to tell you that your account will stay free. Pass it on. It must be true because someone on Facebook that we hardly know told us, amirite?

To avoid confusion and unnecessary insults and arguments, I didn't make this up. I saw it as a facebook statis, and I am unsure of it's origin.

Deadpool Deadpool OP

In response to “To avoid confusion and unnecessary insults...

Did it really need to be posted on here, too? I mean, if it's circulating around Facebook, chances are most of us have seen it.

ActionMan

In response to “Did it really need to be posted on here, too?...

probably. it doesn't hurt to post it here, though, in case some people haven't seen it yet.

Deadpool Deadpool OP

I haven't and I'm sure a lot of other people haven't either. The entire point of the internet is to spread information. If you don't like it, just ignore it.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “I haven't and I'm sure a lot of other people...

And the entire point of this website is to state your opinion. I respect your opinion; however, I'm not going to just ignore something if I disagree with it on here.

ActionMan

In response to “And the entire point of this website is to...

I never said you shouldn't disagree with it. I never said this website wasn't for opinions. I said I think you should gtfover it being on facebook.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “I never said you shouldn't disagree with it...

Nor did I say you said this wasn't for opinions. The fact that this is from Facebook is actually against the rules of this website, not that that's ever enforced. Anyway, this is a bit of a stupid thing to argue, so I'm going to stop here. Have a good day/night.

ActionMan

In response to “Nor did I say you said this wasn't for...

No, you said it was for opinions, which is why I mentioned that I never said it wasn't. Duh. Good night.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “No, you said it was for opinions, which is...

You guys are being annoying.

aminotwrong

I haven't seen it and I think it's hilarious!!!

YouveJustBeenTrolled

Seems legit.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

I have no problem seeing this on here if its from Facebook because I haven't seen this before.

karen_xoxo karen_xoxo

I don't have a chimney. :S

justsuper justsuper

In response to “I don't have a chimney. :S

Looks like you're going have to pay.

LittleRed LittleRed

...you mean doing the macarena while naked isn't something people would already normally do? Is it really just me?

TotalTrekkie TotalTrekkie