IdonotownapolarbearAngelEveaSergfoolwithdreams_KristenShunB10ckH34dJavvieWaffles321MarblezoneEyessaratabarunnerdudeZahraaMrCurtis01AtheisticMysticairohpueCosmopoliteA_Harry_Potter_FanrowanneNacklefoodlepoppinyouallGladadsMonopolygamyYour_Average_ZebraShubaccaFreedomofSpeechsprite590LittleMissAwesomeginnypotter93caitowinacornsrockRevolutionSMontgomery_ScottDismantlementbailey143NiallmcgsansasydpinkGnomebodyboomboomroomK_SteezyIsItBetterYetangels_001julieLBananas11KashusaywhenIMPSpainJustBeingMary

Jellyfish_JellyfishAlmostAlwaysRightPaigeperkkkNiggletClementineswolfflame93Elena_Roger_innocentbunnysemilysoccer2Sierra43SchloopstarkeFaithfulpeace_love_happinessyesiamriteRosaVsthatapplegirlIzzy5000DistinctionsEmily427nymets96desperate_toothpasteMaddLovebananamovinnv226SittinKittyMusicalXMollyparseltongue92purple_dinosaurJennitaliaUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmBT3059RainbootsBonslyGuyilikefurrywolves4815ChuckTom

RebeccaPulcherTwoSpoonsJokerCagnNacklefoodledanilolMaitiuSextonfEMMAnistCatSamiraWatermelonginnypotter93WolfeDeWaryshoshanaSobriquettheatrebugairohpuetheinfinitecoderFlipFlopsAndSocksPitchergirlemmieJavvieCuban_BImNotGretchenboomboomroomJabberjayamarathegreatShunangels_001IdonotownapolarbearCatbaanedXdeadxgirlXgrouchy_unicornSuzywao
What is the difference between a cow and 9/11? You can't milk a cow for ten years, amirite?

Wait a minute...how long CAN you milk a cow for? (hmm)

boxtop

I love this.

Shun Shun

I can't wait to see the comments on this.

ActionMan

LOLLLLLLLLL

danilol danilol

boxtop

In response to “Wait a minute...how long CAN you milk a cow...

Meet me at the nearest farm with a few thousand buckets, a cookie, and ten year of time to spare.

Kashish Kashish

Naturally 8-9 years, but cows that are used in dairy farms about 4-5 years.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

lulwut

Anonymous

In response to “lulwut

The US government has basically been complaining about 9/11 to this day every **** day. While in other terrorist attacks in other countries they have gotten over it quickly, the US is still butthurt about 9/11. Get it now?

Explaining

In response to “The US government has basically been...

Well 9/11 was a BFD. The last time we were attacked on our own soil by a sovereign entity was on December 7th, 1941. And besides that, about 3,000 people died.

theinfinitecoder theinfinitecoder

In response to “Well 9/11 was a BFD. The last time we were...

So? That amount of people and more die every **** day in the US. Why do Americans only care about those who died on 11 September 2001? What about all the other Americans who die daily? Apart from celebrities of course, you care about them.

In London, Madrid, Baghdad (by you Americans), Karachi, etc. there have been bombings too. Do you seem them giving a **? Well, initially yes. BUT THEY HAVE MOVED ON. While the US every year is like, "omg remeber da victims!!!!111". What about the hundreds of thousands that you killed AFTER 9/11? Oh, no one ever mentions that in US media, huh? And those who know about them pretend it didn't happen or don't give a **.

Explaining

In response to “So? That amount of people and more die every...

Since when did people only care about those who died on 9/11? We care so much about what happened on 9/11, not only because of the deaths, but because of the tremendous magnitude and symbolism behind it. Airstrikes on Baghdad are acts of war, of course people are going to die. And as far as I know, people mourn on the anniversaries of the Madrid and London bombings.

theinfinitecoder theinfinitecoder

In response to “Since when did people only care about those...

I didn't know 9/11 was symbolic, but then again it could symbolize how much the world hates us

ASWCC ASWCC

The reason we "milk" 9/11 so much is because it actually is a really big deal. The event shows a weakness of power from the U.S. that we weren't able to take control of our planes and save our people.

London, Madrid, Baghdad, Karachi. They're all in countries that AREN'T the number one world power.

Also, I'm offended that you think it's stupid to mourn over dead people.
Since when is that a bad thing?

Anonymous

In response to “The reason we "milk" 9/11 so much is...

Regarding the second sentence in your post, it would have been pretty much impossible to retake control of the plane. It was the first time anything like this happened, and it's not like we have remote controls for planes. If we shot them down, everyone would be bitching about how America "kills their own", even if it would've saved 10x the people.

theinfinitecoder theinfinitecoder

You are definitely American....referring to your country as the number 1 world power

Idonotownapolarbear Idonotownapolarbear OP

In response to “You are definitely American....referring to...

Just wondering, who is the world's number one power country?

Jabberjay Jabberjay

In response to “Just wondering, who is the world's number one...

I'm not quite sure even if my country was the #1 world superpower I wouldn't refer to it as that. I personally think the number 1 superpower would be china because no country seems to be able to manufacture things without china!

In response to “I'm not quite sure even if my country was the...

I know what you mean. I definitely wouldn't refer to the US as the number one country solely because I'm American. I think it's between the US and China but a lot of the Internet sources say the US.

Jabberjay Jabberjay

The U.S. is butthurt.

...haha.

Shadi Shadi

My grandma died on 9/11/2010 :'( you insensitive ****!

Jesus_Christ Jesus_Christ

In response to “My grandma died on 9/11/2010 :'( you...

I didn't know god had a mother!

In response to “I didn't know god had a mother!

I think @Jesus_Christ is being serious...

theinfinitecoder theinfinitecoder

I don't think remembering family members who died is exactly "milking" it.

Anonymous

In response to “I don't think remembering family members who...

In ten years when they're still doing it, it will be.

boxtop

In response to “In ten years when they're still doing it, it...

so what ur telling us is if your dad was killed in the largest attack against your homeland, u would just say, "what's the big deal?" u have no concept for patriotism or loss.

yesiamrite

In response to “so what ur telling us is if your dad was...

Whats the point of being patriotic in America, we're a very horrible country. I'm a citizen here, and I hate it so much.

LJMBassist LJMBassist

In response to “Whats the point of being patriotic in...

We're horrible? Really? Even though a large percentage of humanitarian aid to other countries comes from us? You say you're a citizen; your life would be completely different if you weren't, and chances are, you wouldn't like the change.

angels_001

In response to “We're horrible? Really? Even though a large...

Really? I wouldn't like the change? What's not to like about leaving a country that is turning into a police state. Have you heard of the new bill that is being pushed, the one that's making it illegal to make plans in another country about something that's illegal here, such as buying marijuana for a couple getting married in Amsterdam, where marijuana is illegal. The government here thinks it can do whatever it pleases, and nobody is doing anything about it,

LJMBassist LJMBassist

In response to “Really? I wouldn't like the change? What's...

I'm just saying, I'm American living overseas and I'm surrounded by others like me. So many of them are like, "we hate the US. We never want to go back; it's horrible!" I just want to remind them where their paycheck, education, and ideals come from...

angels_001

Come to Canada! It's pretty sweet...

but that's not all we do regarding 9/11; it's still a huge point of reference in government policy

Favvkes Favvkes

Whats so bad about remembering 9/11? Okay so it's been a long time, does that mean we still can't remember that day? Hm?

Listen to this Cosgrove's 9-1-1 call while he was in the twin towers, Seriously that's sad as ****. The guy had kids and a wife, and you can hear him scream to his death.

RumRumRum

No true American would agree with this status

yesiamrite

In response to “No true American would agree with this status

That awkward moment when you get amirite confused with Facebook.

Unless you're Anthony. Then I suppose such a comment might be flattering. (hmm)

Shadi Shadi

I'm Canadian... Awkward

I would rather be right than be a "true American."

a_fetus a_fetus

So I'm pretty **** sure if it wasn't for 9/11 my dad wouldn't have had to be deployed to Kuwait for two years, worked on the other side of the country for four years, and not been here for more than a third of my life.

9/11 is what caused all the deaths we are having in battle today

And thats why we remember it, even ten years after.

Emily427 Emily427

*Ehem* "we will not forget"

Anonymous

In response to “*Ehem* "we will not forget"

Talking about the first world war/ second world war? So many people died in those wars that we still remember them and will never forget them. The twin towers was just a terrorist attack and those happen everyday all over the world.

In response to “Talking about the first world war/ second...

I was just quoting it...

Anonymous