DagGirlYouChuglyomgitsally13Albinoninjamexicanpeanutliveitwell7294iheartmusic2012some_random_chick92TeenagerFromMarsSteffiFrostehhlitapd311ainthatsomethinBlacklightsAndQueensRidersOnTheStormDannyguciBuffyInTheTARDISMiseryMissaffenhausenThe_Young_OneDDap92BlameItOnTheRainchristiney_da_genieSuomynonaRubenKSIMU51mumc2147swankornLizzieAshleyx3idekwhattowriteAdelxedannynuddsnannieperson12345WhatsHerFaceMyhipusernameTawnyRaeSunflowersAreSunnymuffins82astoldbygingerNikola_Goddamn_TeslaSpelingChampienThattorichickTheChaikasrt1819zoegoesrawrsnakesonaplaneFlyingGuineaPigRoadRunnerllamabutt8897

skr714YuZ

Nobody :(

I agree, but it sure as hell is effective in getting someone to squeal.

Musa

It's effective in certain ways. Let's say everyone knows who did it, but they won't tattle. If everyone gets punished, then everyone hates the kid at fault. You can punish them all you want, teacher, but the true key is getting to them through their peers!

Wakor

It has happened so many times. And I've seen no difference. Seriously. The class just gets more rebellious.

MissB MissB

In response to “It has happened so many times. And I've seen...

I've seen it as a very effective tool. Does it get immediate results? No. Does it deter recidivism? I think so. The scorn of ones peers can be far more influential than the scorn of a questionable power figure.

DW2 DW2

In response to “I've seen it as a very effective tool. Does...

Unfortunately, the mischievous ones in class had a big gang and it was a collective thing. People outside the group, like me.. were told to shut up and so.. we couldn't even turn on the culprit.

MissB MissB