deeviantDrewtMontezumaThingsandstuffCarolineGustinmashmallow515_____ellephaba101awesomesocksJustBeingMaryCherryBlossomAllyKatBartyCJrlilobamaRuRiTeSgtSpriteSexyAtheisticMysticdanubBob_the_PenguinmagizzleWynautglowtmickeyStealthAppletea_SocksOnMyFeetClementinesAmberCanFlyyShugahMungJumperBabytardravenalexanKellieKristenaclw123goodtimeBlueJayWayMonopolygamyFitzkriegTYPOlovesarah2982RidgeIts_complicatedsammylacoefoolwithdreams_HastyCroissantlucichK_SteezyrunnerdudeMitch

diamondariessaywhenJeremySnicketjaydakinsssRosaVschoochypussIdling_Rocket_Shiplauren4004Trishimeaniguess916SpainStantonmmmkprincesspeachjenferisjapaneezodgNajia_z0inks_

Pedo_CatFrostehhawesomesocksHahaFAILARandomPersonandreasix89TwoSpoonsJokeralltellfifthfogelRichardmarimetagirl1DerpinaMcDerpingtonshmadSandyH0ngdeeviantpokerface111trueshimmerchapstickSpallistonHullabalooRam27TrogdorJellyfish_JellyfishNymphadoraTonksCoffeeFan267jordanhefnergimme_sympathycreepylittlegirl26livesmileloveMashedBananaIamonlymeNickStacytheHarlot_hannahrunnerdudeInvisableShadowLillieYouWouldBeThatGuyACDCfantheham322ActionManShortstopmwdI_Predict_A_Riotsprite590banana_pancakesrowanneGrayce23jkp429iamneverwrongelsagrace33
Africans have the best drinking games... Like 'the last one to find water dies,' amirite?

I'm going to hell for laughing.

DoctorWhat DoctorWhat

In response to “http://sickipedia.org/joke/view/1144279

For all you know we do actually play games like that and sikipedia took inspiration from it.

deeviant deeviant OP

I'm going to hell for laughing.

DoctorWhat DoctorWhat

This is **** hilarious.

Shun Shun

Not all Africans live in poverty, and not all people who live in poverty. /Please/.

Anon

In response to “Not all Africans live in poverty, and not all...

Really? I wouldnt know. What with LIVING IN AFRICA and all.

deeviant deeviant OP

In response to “Really? I wouldnt know. What with LIVING IN...

I didn't know that until now. But that makes even more surprising for you to say something like that in your post. Generalisations are a pet peeve of mine.

Anon

In response to “I didn't know that until now. But that makes...

Who the **** said anything about generalisations? Did I say "All africans live in poverty and die daily as a result of no water. amirite?"? No. I made a joke.

deeviant deeviant OP

In response to “Who the **** said anything about...

I guess I just didn't find it funny. Never mind!

Anon

You did kind of make a generalisation by using the term 'Africans'. I do find this slightly funny but also living in Africa I must say I find these jokes are getting a bit old and lead people who do not live in Africa to believe we all live in poverty with lions of our doorsteps. Just wanted to add my opinion :)

Treehugger Treehugger

People with no sense of humor are a pet peeve of mine

deeviant deeviant OP

Anonymous

You're disgusting.

Anonymous

In response to “You're disgusting.

Thank you.

deeviant deeviant OP

oh, wow, a dying african joke! good one!
you dont realize that jokes like this desensitizes us from the severity of the starvation/lack of clean water issue. when we hear about "starving kids in africa" we dont really think about it cause its become a joke. but if we took it more seriously, maybe more efforts would be made to do something about it? go ahead, say i have no sense of humor. youre not the one dying.

mybrain

In response to “oh, wow, a dying african joke! good one! you...

Dont I? Thanks for the insight into my own head.

deeviant deeviant OP