mythoflightGargleMyNarglesShunraybabay13THAT_GirlMissScarlettMoufasaArneGoeteynMonopolygamyAlecslAbracadavreLordThundercuntLegendaryhero64ObscureReferanceDrewtmeekalullabyEziodinoroarmadibacornsrockChristianVanMatreGambiteerO____oawesomesocksEncore93JardenGLaDOSchiddybangTheVoiceInYourHeadGalaxyGirlAvatar_RokuVictoryAACGolfWangHonoraryAsianTapeValgorieFred_WeasleycherryblasterTWLOHA94TruttaceousTemulencedress_2_expressPedestriansKayla_Loves_YouXilianEmpiresiamganontheumbreonAmyKitKatSergDragonTickleeBleulexaluff

Nobody :)

ClementinesSarwatHithereKaileySexyCymbalismBeThatAsItMayWholesomeMuffinFrancescamythoflightMissScarlettAbracadavreValidationVampObsesseddepressingthoughts
Artists and writers: it is simultaneously fascinating and horrifying to go back and look at your old work, amirite?

A story from when I was 6:
Once their (there) was a girl who wanted to spill her chocolate milk on her bed. Insed (Instead) of her bed, she spilled in on her head. Her head spilled it on her nose. Her nose spilled it on her cat. Then the cat spilled it on her bed. The End.

Fred_Weasley Fred_Weasley

Whenever I read my writing from middle school I think to myself, "This is so bad." But recently, my short story was nominated to be submitted into a "Young Authors" contest, so I think I've improved.

Shun Shun

A story from when I was 6:

Fred_Weasley Fred_Weasley

Hilarious, too. I found one of my old stories that I wrote when I was ten. http://iamganontheumbreon.devia...story#/d4gnyal

iamganontheumbreon iamganontheumbreon

In response to “Hilarious, too. I found one of my old stories...

Is it bad that I actually really liked that story? The end was so romantic, and Rex is a boss, by the way.

Shun Shun

I remember reading through my old diary from when I was 6.. I honestly have no idea what some of the entries say

justsuper justsuper

In response to “I remember reading through my old diary from...

All my diary says from when I was six is "I PLAYED MY NINTENDO TODAY!!!!!!!"

mythoflight mythoflight OP

In response to “All my diary says from when I was six is...

haha mine are like 'I hade (had) ressases (recess) and I patied (painted? partied? haha idk). Cristena (Christina) was spashel (special) today. I love scool (school)' .. I don't even recall any of this

justsuper justsuper

When I was six, I wrote my diary in a code so that only I could understand it. I forgot about it for like a month and when I finally found it I forgot the code and couldn't understand anything I wrote.

LittleRed LittleRed

In response to “When I was six, I wrote my diary in a code so...

I remembered my code: I took the first letter of each word.

Would anyone like to tell me what S F B M A I W T I C S N O K N S I S T S B I D W T is supposed to stand for? And yes, that is taken directly from my diary.

Fred_Weasley Fred_Weasley

In one of the "journals" I had to do in kindergarten, the first thing in it was "Tomoro (tomorrow) i'am (I'm) going to the Scisex Exbowl (science expo) for my sister Julie and her esperment (experiment). I do not like that."

goodtime goodtime

In response to “In one of the "journals" I had to do...

My first journal entry in kindergarten just said "weekend" because apparently I couldn't remember anything I did.

LittleRed LittleRed

"What was I thinking?!"

faithnamedme faithnamedme

And it's an AWESOME feeling when you go back to something you made and you still think it's really good and are proud of it.I usually think my writing is good in the moment, but sometimes I'll look back and think, "This is very disappointing."

_Jojo_ _Jojo_