kerouacMoonfang66FlotatiousTurdBumbleBeeSoupjessiejpgAnnDeevaEmperorerrorhughmaniteepeacelovedance_23Ed_Nikola_Goddamn_TeslaDanielJamesBig_Bosssb123SnobbyDrugAddictAdonisBatheusiamganontheumbreonbricky5463Hipster_pi_DDasiajb110195FlipFlopsAndSockspopcorn_freakChelseaisawesomeGreenDayRocksMyWorldlanaRenateairohpueTwoSpoonsJokereldoritoPacoTuMorroJennitaliaAxolotlImNeverGrowingUpTirelesslobster_____aperfectsonnetdingus42DameequaMaryKateBurnettNoRestForTheWickedSledgeJardensparesecondsradgrlSydneynightshadeChuckTomBub

tommyswaggingDrewtSpearmintMilkWunderscoreShunJuliafaceckat10001DaniellaAllyKatfieldhockeychick77theprincesszeeNowhere_WOmanBEN4NIESobriquetMissScarlettEbony_WaySlendermandinoroardeeviantStarGazerchiddybangGiggityGoo22sansarewindthissongRelevantlyRandommmadalynnThatbitchFred_WeasleyGnomebodyImmaHippieGirlCaitlinOCDpantsjonKirstenAnnjordanhefnerawesomesocksTheSuperLurstarkeVitaevalnoelleTetotayHullabalooAnnieeekkLeavewithnoregretsBlondeBubblesElena_Roger_Kt_10That_Tall_ChikMashedBananalucichwhisperedtouches

JokerJennitaliaGreenDayRocksMyWorldkerouacairohpueiamganontheumbreonradgrlDDasia
Childbirth is no more a miracle then eating food and a ** coming out of your **, amirite?

Haha you literally compared yourself to a piece of shit.

GiggityGoo22 GiggityGoo22

Well....Where else would **** come out from?

Ebony_Way Ebony_Way

It's actually just much longer. And you're eating through your ****.

MonkeyBubbleWrap MonkeyBubbleWrap

Have you ever had a **** the size of a water melon?

jordanhefner

In response to “Have you ever had a **** the size of a water...

Yes, I've had McDonalds before.

MasonLN MasonLN

Has anyone given birth to a baby shaped like a watermelon?

kerouac kerouac OP

I never really thought of that. But yes, that's true. It's just as amazing that we can withdraw all the nutrients from something and then get rid of it, as making more of ourselves.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

GiggityGoo22 GiggityGoo22

Can turds think?!

Vitae Vitae

In response to “Can turds //think//?!

Yes.

kerouac kerouac OP

In response to “Can turds //think//?!

But pregnant woman don't do anything to make their have the ability to think. It just happens through science. They put as much effort into making their fetus be able to think as the amount of effort they put to ** a **.

Anonymous

'Tis true. People take some sentimental idea to giving birth, but the majority of all animals do it. It's nothing special at all, and it's no miracle that you survived giving birth, considering just walking outside in a lightning storm can kill you, or cooking with a stove.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

I agree with you that childbirth is no miracle, but I don't think it should be equated with shitting.

ctiscooler ctiscooler

Have any of your poops been as cute and wonderful as a baby?!

SunshinePops

**** goes in, baby comes out. Can't explain that.

Lal Lal

If you eat, you're going to to **. That's a given. If you have **, pregnancy is not a given. A lot of factors have to be right such as timing and fertility. Mutations can occur, miscarriages, the fertilized egg could implant in the oviducts instead and the mother could die. So many things can go wrong making a healthy birth somewhat of a small miracle. Pooping should be compared to sweating or something besides pregnancy.

_Jojo_ _Jojo_

In response to “If you eat, you're going to to ****. That's a...

But there's also factors of how much water you drink, and how long you hold in a shit, which can lead to constipation or diarrhea.

mchalla3 mchalla3

In response to “But there's also factors of how much water...

I guess, but that's more in your control. I can see birth as a miracle, but with ****...I just can't see it.

_Jojo_ _Jojo_

In response to “I guess, but that's more in your control. I...

I never really saw either as a miracle to be honest.

mchalla3 mchalla3

I'm going to tell my future kids this while I'm tucking them in at night.

LittleRed LittleRed