Mod Team

wobbuffetshannabananabrady12chiddybangilikefurrywolves4815x2502mankellbellsThisBlackChickStripedElfSocksWonderfulSayAAfrican_RoosterShalva3MissScarlettAvatar_RokuFlotatiousTurdbatataBring_Me_FRITOSAnonymusmisspelledMrRiteCraig_dontyouknowDjkittynumnumsjenRaWr8532AtheisticMysticSoyChelseaMaryrunnerdudesansaDavidplanteemilysoccer2stacym25_Mike_TruttaceousTemulenceDrewtlulwutCassandrabananamoljkitten23LoveIsTheMovementThatbitchmich_southernlovinmakeup_nerdboomboomroomJellyBlockGolfWangLemonlimenataliebatBig_BossDemonturkyKathryn

StepharooBetaEmissionEmaphinazoegoesrawrJennitaliaPurple_Cow

Nobody :(
You think it's definitely possible for someone of the opposite **** to be very attractive while wearing sweat pants. amirite?

Yes, but it has nothing to do with the sweatpants. It's because they're attractive.
Unattractive people won't suddenly become attractive in sweatpants, just like attractive people won't suddenly become unattractive in sweatpants.

Saadiyah

Why only for someone of the opposite ****?

O____o

In response to “Why only for someone of the opposite ****?

Since I know there's a good mix of guys and gals on here, if everyone simply answers about the opposite ****, we'll have the answer to the question, "Can I get laid in sweat pants?"

Anonymous OP

In response to “Since I know there's a good mix of guys and...

And what about gay people? I have a lesbian friend and she wouldn't be able to answer this, would she?

O____o

In response to “And what about gay people? I have a lesbian...

I'm guessing most gay people would vote based on what they think of people of the same ****, knowing that they're an exception to the rule.

Anonymous OP

Saadiyah

In response to “Yes, but it has nothing to do with the...

I think it does have something to do with the sweatpants. From my experience, people seem to be more themselves in comfortable clothes like sweatpants. You will not be attracted necessarily to how the sweatpants make them look but more to how the sweatpants make them act.

BP032 BP032

Absolutely.

GolfWang GolfWang

I have a question for girls: Why do girls fold down that spandex part at the top of their sweat pants? It seems like nearly every girl who wears sweatpants, folds the spandex part over. I never understood why.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

In response to “I have a question for girls: Why do girls...

Well in my case, and I assume many others, the sweatpants are too long so rolling them at the top shortens the length to where it's appropriate. If they're doing it for fashion I couldn't really think of a reason why, fitting in I guess.

boogier boogier

In response to “Well in my case, and I assume many others...

I'm tall so I have to wear my sweatpants un folded otherwise it looks like I'm expecting a flood.

McQueen McQueen

I have to unfold them all the way and wear spandex underneath so I can sag a little.

Wunderscore Wunderscore

If all they're wearing is the sweatpants... ;)

Anonymous

Girls in sweatpants are hotter because it shows they're not trying really hard to look good

Anony