Mod Team

ShunCourage_WolfDaniella_Jojo_chiddybangTallglassofwaterStealthAppleSpearmintMilkSmileyTaraTheRaftsmanMadieChipsskye531i_dont_eat_humansOHdarlingacornsrockafterawhileStarKidSkyirod007bbloveshugsStage3_Unicornalana_541SuzywaoBub

SundenTooSweet4YouilovenaniStarkiller731cassey664fieldhockeygirlraybabay13ArneGoeteynKatieerSavreetCmchalla3RunnerGirlrubienicoleLuserooBassClarinetistDude_Hidadaneuff123middleseisilikefurrywolves4815LoveIsTheMovementBballFoSho_PSWonderfulSayAlucichBeautiful_RivalMaryAmber12DeeCandelariaDrewtSteph_graceMeaganMTheNicksterLaxbabe7Cuban_BiluvhockeyCornCakesWynautcrispylizardnoodlemusicloverKaitlynMj1996dandybrandyscene_Kidd12x2502manAvatar_RokuSneedlauren4004livelovemusic12_Lord_Voldemort_Caitlin

SpearmintMilkSuzywao

In response to “Why?

Just

frankle

In response to “Why?

Because campy and just awful.

Suzywao Suzywao

In response to “Because campy and just awful.

The only movie I've ever really seen her in was Knocked Up and I thought she was pretty funny. As far as **** popular Hollywood actresses go, I dunno I just don't see her as one of the worst offenders.

Cuban_B Cuban_B

In response to “The only movie I've ever really seen her in...

And you can say that after seeing only one of her movies? Probably her best movie, by the way.

Suzywao Suzywao

In response to “And you can say that after seeing only one of...

I've seen interviews of her and I like her personality. Like I said, I think she's funny.

Cuban_B Cuban_B