POOPMANJuliafaceLazynezcanadianigloosJlcheung777ActionManvivalacathrynchiddybangMonopolygamyEata_BrainAWilljordanhefnerTetotayBlake11roysmakeup_nerdsansaDementors_KissMaryVOLuntaryCOLTSfanHMDuckyLoveIsTheMovementFavvkesDeeCandelariaFlotatiousTurdPurple_CowthatguysHidingSecretsBakerGator96QuaintPancakesSpearmintMilkRayBabyCassandraMj1996StickCavemancookiepandaTristantheGreatkaren_xoxoHelloHowLowInknataliebatAllyKat_Lord_Voldemort_Lunatraiamrite6155296RoyAvatar_RokubrowninggalHenryUngSuzywaoBabytard

DrewtacornsrockNacklefoodleJennitaliaVitaeSchloop

JuliafacerewindthissongsydnaynayI_Predict_A_RiotBurntToastCastlePaigeperkkkHMDuckyErnestTheGreatChristopherisrightcookiepandaJlcheung777FlotatiousTurdPurple_CowMadameDerpingtonTheMollifiedMiss

I don't get it... how would they associate it with what they did? The only way that would happen is if there is a cut scene right after and you do that and even then, the only people who would get it would be the audience, which in this case is no one....

KickAss KickAss

In response to “I don't get it... how would they associate it...

I think you missed the joke...

HMDucky HMDucky

In response to “I think you missed the joke...

I just might have, so wanna do the honours?

KickAss KickAss

In response to “I just might have, so wanna do the honours?

People post the little "People always poke me at weddings and say, 'You're next,' so at funnels, I poke them and say, 'You're next.'" joke everywhere, so this post says, "People always poke me at weddings, saying, 'You'e next,' so at funerals, I started poking them and saying, 'This joke has been overused.'" because the joke has been posted EVERYWHERE.

HMDucky HMDucky

In response to “People post the little "People always...

Oh... I don't think I've ever seen one of those jokes, but I'll take your word for it.

KickAss KickAss

Oh I was sooo close to bitching in the comments...good call

thatguys thatguys

I've read this joke like a thousand other places.

Not Legit

In response to “I've read this joke like a thousand other places.

OP changed it.. the last line did say, "You're next."

Anonymous