Add Amirite to your Browser

LaguakatmonstrositylifespuppetMonopolygamyBrohandasGhandityperteck__Lover________Realitypurpleghost123Tamagotchicoolstory_Jojo_KIsForKaraokeshe_devilChewbansheechiddybangsosillyFlipFlopsAndSocksRaWr8532Emily_MarieWynautnataliebatDanielaPurpleGumDropthisisnotaudreyCoffeebreakThat_Tall_ChikMaryKateBurnettmusicalpeace_love_happinessJardenDrewtllamaswithhatssoccerchickForeverDayishowernakedRedotKashuCalegoodtimex2502manNajiaOptimusPrime69justsuperBeautiful_RivalPhoenixBennumiddleseis_Lord_Voldemort_GolfWangHastyCroissant

Suzywao

pokerface111FunnyplantssomeoneyoudontknowimdudeheadTalkingRiceClementinesSunflowersAreSunnyTheMaineDestineeRozzEmily_MarieMtrenchieYour_StalkerFlipFlopsAndSocksrockstarrukia_Jojo_mashmallow515MrCurtis01DoctorWhatLoulouuu_xBun10Laguakat
Things like "up high, down low, in the middle, too slow" and "made you look" were the original form of verbal trolling, amirite?

"What's your name? What color is the sky? What is the opposite of down? HAHA YOU BLEW UP."

Qwerdie Qwerdie

Qwerdie Qwerdie

"Spell I cup." "I cup?" "Just do it." "I-C-U-P." "Haha, you said I see you pee!"

_Jojo_ _Jojo_

In response to “"Spell I cup." "I cup?"...

When I first heard that back in Kindergarten I literally thought it was a new Apple Product.

Anonymous

In response to “When I first heard that back in Kindergarten...

Really, wow. I don't even think I knew about Apple products in kindergarten.

_Jojo_ _Jojo_

"What's your name?" "What's this?" *points to nose* "What's in my hand? *opens hand, revealing nothing* "HARDEEHAR You know nothing!"

Anonymous

"Do you want to play a game?" --Yes
"What is 2+2?" --4
"Where is New York located?" --America
"What do yellow and red make?" --Orange
"Is this game too easy?" --Yes
"Why did the chicken cross the road?" --To get to the other side
"What was the first question I asked you?" --...Uh...um... Was it, 'what is 2+2?'
"NOPE! It was, 'Do you want to play a game?' You lose." --*(frown)*

Anonymous

"Hey, you want some fruit punch?" Sure.. "Well, you asked for it..." *punches person in stomach*
HAHA

Anonymous

"Hey, if your hand is smaller than your face then you're really dumb." No I'm not. "Oh yeah? Let's see." *Holds hand up in front of face* "*Smacks hand into face* Man, you must really be dumb. XD"

Anonymous

"Hey, smell my hand. It smells like unicorns."
WTF?
"No seriously, just smell it.."
A'ight...
*smacks hand into nose* "PWNED, ****!"

Anonymous

"Answer yes or no: Is the next word you say going to be no?"
Only solution: Maybe... (troll)

Anonymous

up high down low in the middle too slow

Anonymous

Continue