Add Amirite to your Browser

fuustoleitmad_marquiseSpearmintMilkChewbansheeStripedElfSocksBuddyCakesThisBlackChickboomboomroomFavvkesKissMonsterArneGoeteynlucichValgorieHastyCroissantmakeup_nerdmonstrositySuzywaoNiallmcgali_dGolfWangCanadian_NinjaMaryKateBurnettpokerface111Avatar_Rokuawesomesocksrubienicoleellephaba101blonde_zoecrazychickenMaryDragonTickleeNikola_Goddamn_TeslaBellaGrace1003eldoritoyebra1031SarwatAlfredopeace_love_happinessriteamityperteckPhilosurferTreldmanelephantsareblueDanielacrazyvt22NinjaKittenctiscoolerInu_chanwhisperedtouchesde_licious

lillyk435meemer147cheshire_catPedo_Catevan123DrewtSkjetchKatjazz_what_flandlewagonJennitaliaDandyLion

monstrositylanaKoozieSarahvdmFanaticSarwatjenferisjapaneezpooper_scooperThaliChanMous
It's funny that when we find out about Kony abducting children in Africa, everyone is all up in arms, but when someone mentions that the United States is killing children in the Middle East, all you can hear are crickets, amirite?

We're neck deep in hypocrisy if you haven't already noticed.

Chewbanshee Chewbanshee

Chewbanshee Chewbanshee

In response to “We're neck deep in hypocrisy if you haven't...

Oh believe me, I have. I just hope other people will come to notice it soon.

dafuq guise OP

Have you been to the middle east and witnessed these killing?

lillyk435

In response to “Have you been to the middle east and...

oh my god I hope you're **** kidding.
NO THOSE PICTURES OF THE CHILDREN KILLED BY AMERICAN DRONE STRIKES ARE FAKE
IT'S JUST THE COMMUNISTS TRYING TO BRING US DOWN
AMMURICA

you can't be serious OP

In response to “oh my god I hope you're **** kidding. NO...

Im glad you understand. It's crazy how good those guys are with photoshop

davidsplanteII

My dad was in the army and I've heard all of his war stories. You'd be surprised at what happens out there.

lauren

They're different scenarios. We aren't forcing any children in the Middle East to act as our militia for us.

CarolineGustin CarolineGustin

In response to “They're different scenarios. We aren't...

No, it's much better just to kill them outright.

partinobodycular

In response to “No, it's much better just to kill them outright.

Its called collateral. Not saying its right, but it's not us being evil so much as irresponsible

WinniethePooh WinniethePooh

In response to “Its called collateral. Not saying its right...

That collateral is someone's child, you **** piece of shit.

Anonymous OP

In response to “That collateral is someone's child, you ****...

Oh I'm sorry, I must have missed the part where I said "It doesn't matter, It's just collateral damage." I actually thought I said its not right. Sorry if I put off the vibe that I love dead children

WinniethePooh WinniethePooh

She's right in a way, though. The two are different. I'm certainly not supportive of the U.S. presence in Iraq and the Middle East, but we aren't actively and intentionally killing children. Our nation may have some sketchy reasons for being in the Middle East, but the killing of children is definitely not an intention. War has sucky side effects, both Kony and the U.S. demonstrate that. But I'd say Kony is the greater of the two evils; he knows exactly what he is doing to kids and has no remorse about it. They are incidentally abused and killed, not consequently

Joe_Larson Joe_Larson

In response to “She's right in a way, though. The two are...

THANK YOU. Could not have put it better myself. (y)

Rainboots Rainboots

I don't think its the actual acts that is the biggest concerning factor of this whole Kony deal. Obviously, its VERY devastating, but come on. We've all heard of children getting abducted, killed and sold into sex slavery. The point of the video is that if we all work together, spreading the word about the ONE guy who is doing this, we can help take him down. He has done this to 30,000 children so if you could simply tweet #stopkony and help spread the word to help stop this you would, wouldn't you? It's something simple that can be stopped, not a whole war that we have been in for ten years. I personally would like the war to end but we can't just pull out all the soldiers and say that's it.

KateJoseph28

In response to “I don't think its the actual acts that is the...

So your understanding is that Kony reads Twitter and if everyone starts tweeting #stopkony, he'll see it and stop?

partinobodycular

In response to “So your understanding is that Kony reads...

no, you clearly didnt watch the video. In the video they say that they want the word to spread, especially to high profile celebrities and eventually political figures who can help keep the special unit sent out to capture/kill Kony in Uganda searching for him rather than giving up.

KateJoseph28

In response to “no, you clearly didnt watch the video. In the...

The UN sent a US-trained Special Operations squad to capture/kill him in 2006. None survived. If people send troops, it'll be like Blacl Hawk Down again. They'll be killed and used as war trophies.

Treldman Treldman

In response to “The UN sent a US-trained Special Operations...

.... Did you read the estimated stats of black hawk down over 300 insurgents Kia and only 13 or less us marines Kia-Mia I might be a little off but that is very close I know

davidsplanteII

In response to “Did you read the estimated stats of...

It doesn't matter how many insurgents you kill, if a whole squad of Spec Ops gets killed, that's it, the troops are going home.

Treldman Treldman

are you ** kidding me? troops dont go out an kill kids. **.

Anonymous

Anonymous OP

In response to “http://ctrlv.in/70214

dont get me wrong, thats terrible. but they're not **** going out there and doing it on purpose! and there aren't 30000 casualties! and people do care about the kids that happened to be killed, or else there wouldn't be a damn post about it and too many articles to even read in one lifetime. what you state in this post is so manipulated and meant to be taken the wrong way.

Anonymous

In response to “http://ctrlv.in/70214

It says "drone" right in the caption... it wasn't American soldiers who killed those children.

partinobodycular

In response to “It says "drone" right in the...

And who was controlling those drones?

dzukac dzukac

In response to “are you **** kidding me? troops dont go out...

There have been U.S troops that have killed children on purpose and have even kept their fingers as trophies.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

In response to “There have been U.S troops that have killed...

Are you sure? Are there really multiple U.S. troops doing that have murdered and mutilated children intentionally? I'm just curious; I want a source.

Anonymous

Yes, but it took the Invisible Children organization nine years of persistant effort to get this much recognition. No one cared two years ago, because no one realIy knew. When I first saw the Invisible Children movie last year (the acual movie, not the Kony 2012 one), I knew next to nothing about Uganda. If people start making a big deal out of the situation in the Middle East, then people will recognize the issue and fight to help those children. You can't blame people for not acting on a situation they didn't know existed.

AwkwardMoments1 AwkwardMoments1

In response to “Yes, but it took the Invisible Children...

32% of their profits go to actual helping people. 68% goes to management and salaries. Maybe they shouldn't be getting recognition

Anonymous

In response to “32% of their profits go to actual helping...

You're twisting it to make it sound like they take that 68% and keep it for personal profit. That's not true. Plus your numbers aren't correct.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/www.inv...critiques.html

brunetterox915 brunetterox915

I'm not saying that the organization is perfect, but at least it's getting people to recognize the problem. And that's what's really important. If people actually know what's going on, they're more likely to do something about it. Anyway, to the best of my knowledge, the organization doesn't claim that it's nonprofit.

AwkwardMoments1 AwkwardMoments1

In response to “Hipster.

You bet I am.

AwkwardMoments1 AwkwardMoments1

But thur teerrist kids!!!!1111!!oneone!!

mchalla3 mchalla3

There's a definite difference between targeting children and necessary collateral damage.

YeahIAm

These kinds of things have been going on for so long, I don't get why they're suddenly taking action now.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

In response to “These kinds of things have been going on for...

Better late than never.

BowBowBow BowBowBow

In response to “Better late than never.

Very true.
But, it seems like, out of no where, people started caring. When I first say it, I was just like "did I miss something...?"

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

Troops are trained to kill anyone who poses a threat to them or their comrades,hundreds of american troops have been killed not firing on children and getting blown up by bombs or I.E.D.'s strapped to them.Its not a matter of morality or ethics its a matter of life and death and whos willing to survive.

Anonymous

A lot of the info in Invisible Children's video is false. Not to mention that a significant amount of money they get goes to other Militia/military organizations in Uganda who have a history of using child soldiers, and there is high possibility that they still do. Plus most Ugandan nationals don't support Invisible Children or their mission.

Anyway I am gonna go to find more pictures of dead children add to the **** drone claims. (Trolol)

Anonymous

Continue