Add Amirite to your Browser

pokerface111SobriqueteastcoastExploding_ChickensRainboots_Jojo_KazzixJennitaliaJuliafaceThisBlackChicka_fetusdorkattackBun10PepeDawggMusicalXMollyArneGoeteynBellaGrace1003CadywompusMusicianOfExtremespeace_love_happinessgoodtimeKatieerirod007MaryKateBurnettlemonbarrSuperFastJellyFishmakeup_nerdmiddleseisMeapPinotnoirmeemer147rubienicoleplano98acornsrockwhisperedtouchesrowanneMj1996SierraMehhhFUGMINAMaryGryndStonetrueshimmerchapstickx2502manmaccaldavisdiddyphoneawesomesocksstacym25MoosraWinniethePooh

cheshire_catIdling_Rocket_Shiplikeomgitsjessi

MollieDoll

It's the worst when you get stacks of homework over your break. I'm on school break now and I can't enjoy it as much knowing I have a ton of homework and a couple of assignments I have to worry about getting done. It's like teachers think we have no lives and nothing better to do (but I'll admit that sometimes I don't... but hey, not the point) than to sit at home doing work. It defeats the purpose of even having a break -.-

FUGMINA FUGMINA

I have kind of the opposite problem. My friends are so busy during breaks while I am not. So every break is me staying up late and me thinking to myself.

stepdom

In response to “I have kind of the opposite problem. My...

Psh, I'd rather have that (wow, I'm a loner). My friends invite me places, so I say yes, then before I know it I have like ten things to do in a day.

pokerface111 pokerface111 OP

FUGMINA FUGMINA

I have a mock exam for one of my classes over this break and I've felt nervous the entire break. Every time I do something other than study I feel really guilty <.<

Cagn

Continue