Gambiteerlucyjoanmashmallow515ChewbansheeCowboyGirlSpearmintMilklinseyyHastyCroissantsansaPhoenixBennuTwoSpoonsSocksOnMyFeetStickCavemanBig_BossMeapMaryMissAlwaysRiteBuddyCakesiceeselenawizScottyDIchLiebeDichsydnaynaycheshire_catFlotatiousTurdSuperFastJellyFishSergFred_Weasleycoletterubienicolex2502manihatebakasKashuMsChanandlerBongrilaraRealitySuperhippoNikola_Goddamn_Tesla_arsehole_ling_lingiconhahn_Lord_Voldemort_Idling_Rocket_ShipSkr3wBalllucichIts_Never_LupusBananas11MehhhgeneMj1996slair

SarahvdmFavvkesMontanaSkylarOctaviousCatCourage_WolfJennitaliahaleyhsfThisBlackChickOozyRatMIDNIGHTANGELLiz229lAmberLouIgor

chocolatecakeisbadmsdriscoSarcasm_on_iceGryndStoneMontanasmattafumorganchristinesmiles97Betsay_Parenthesis_ColonErnestTheGreatHelloSeattleSuzywao
It's bittersweet when someone favorites your post but doesn't "Yeah You Are" it, because then not only have you been robbed of a positive vote, them doing that doesn't make any sense at all. It's like they're saying, "I like this post so much that I'm not even going to agree with it!", amirite?

So I guess I have to favorite this without voting..

Suzywao Suzywao

Maybe they don't actually agree with the post, but instead want to be notified when someone comments on it. Or maybe the post was about this very subject, and a certain user named YeahIAm decided to favorite the post and refrain from agreeing with it to give the OP a "bittersweet" feeling.

Honestly, though, would you rather have the favorite or the up-vote?

YeahIAm YeahIAm

In response to “Maybe they don't actually agree with the...

Good point, I never really thought about it like that since I turned off the setting that notifies me whenever a post that I Favorited gets commented on. It's true that I'd rather have the favorite, it's just that it's kind of annoying when it happens to the post especially during it's early stages.

Haha, I knew this was going to happen. This feeling of bittersweetness is so bittersweet.

Gambiteer Gambiteer OP

Suzywao Suzywao

Sometimes I'll like a post but it's not necessarily something I agree or disagree with.

Anonymous

Or sometimes the person clicks the love button instead of the YYA button on accident.

Just so you know, I'm not trying to sound like those YouTube comments. This happens to me all the time, especially when I'm using the mobile version.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

In response to “Or sometimes the person clicks the love...

Do you un-love it once you realized your mistake?

SkylarOctavious SkylarOctavious

In response to “Do you un-love it once you realized your mistake?

Sometimes. But, my phone lags a lot whenever I touch the screams so sometimes I'll just get pissed and leave it.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

In response to “Sometimes. But, my phone lags a lot whenever...

I don't usually take them away, I'll feel bad for getting their hopes up.
I've accidentally favorited posts before too.

SkylarOctavious SkylarOctavious

In response to “I don't usually take them away, I'll feel bad...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can NEVER let myself take away a love or favorite.

Suzywao Suzywao

Very true. I just assumed they wouldn't actually go and check for my favorite on the post and would just be like "Yaaay!" and click the disappear button for notifications.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

Touch the screams? Lol. My bad. I meant screen.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

I like to follow up on the comments.

Anonymous

GODDAMMIT WHY IS EVERYONE FAVORITING THIS WITHOUT VOTING MY FEELINGS ARE SO CONFLICTED RIGHT NOW

Gambiteer Gambiteer OP

In response to “GODDAMMIT WHY IS EVERYONE FAVORITING THIS...

I'm going to love your comment without voting it up.

Suzywao Suzywao

In response to “I'm going to love your comment without voting...

Two can play that game (dhat)

Gambiteer Gambiteer OP

Jeez. That is bugging me so much right now but I don't wanna ruin it.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

Continue