ThisBlackChicksb123HidingSecretsElizabethhhMeapJuliafaceSuzywaoSummerthegirlwiththebreadbigdrummaboyNikaMontanaInananenomePurpleMonkeysShawnaSarcasm_on_iceEustaceIdling_Rocket_ShipBballFoShoJayyceesydnaynaySuperFastJellyFishSergmakeup_nerdFred_WeasleyBandgeekeggsrockstarrukiaSaphiraelarnisRidgeFriday_Night_LightsGrantCarsonBiscuitLoverBlueJayWayjaydakinsssClarapersonThingyeastcoastMusicianOfExtremesNikola_Goddamn_Tesla316ismeshadowmario580DragonTickleePedestriansdragonflyboomboomroommUlAnftwcheshire_catrunnerdudesmiles97

lookitupRubenK

rockstarrukia

I'd hope it would be a TARDIS.

ItsATrap ItsATrap

As much as I don't want to be this guy, inb4 macne.

Anonymous

I'd hope it would be a TARDIS.

ItsATrap ItsATrap

In response to “I'd hope it would be a TARDIS.

Was about to say that

Lots of room, rather comfortable and if you don't like the manual, you can throw it in a super nova!

O____o

Preferably with The Doctor in it :)

Anonymous

If it was a TARDIS or a delorean I think I'd be okay.

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

DeLorean, defiantly. They're just so damned sexy it'd be worth the expenditure of space. But small would be convenient, I'll give you that.

Maximumnerd Maximumnerd

I wish I had a time machine. You could go slightly into the future by a few minutes and try out something. If it works out then you go back to the present and do it. If it doesn't then don't.

WideAwake WideAwake

Continue