Friday_Night_LightsAtheisticMysticpolarice24Originality_is_Deadblonde_zoelucichLinksLegionairecheshire_catCuban_BrunnerdudeAndromedaKalopsiaawesomesocksSpearmintMilkCyanideBearGlamourliviet24ArneGoeteyn

HopeImriteJennitaliaSobriquetaguyincreepywhitevanSuzywaogay_boiyeahithoughtsoErdrickthisisnotaudreyCaptainObviousWinniethePoohcoletteAnnDeevaPurpleZebralivelovemusic12GolfWanghattrick36KirstenAnnx2502mantyperteckemilysoccer2WynautNikola_Goddamn_TeslaMaryBuddyCakesBeautiful_RivalDanielaFred_Weasleysmiles97Mj1996CiaraMusicianOfExtremesBenBiggslauren4004TrishOHdarlingsuperkeeliislandersydnaynaymeemer147HelveticabunLibbyPaigeAirod007CowboyGirlCaitlinKristen

Nobody :(
It's sad to know that almost nobody knows the true power and beauty of Magic Mushrooms and what they can show a human mind, amirite?

Shrooms are fun, but they haven't changed my own or any of my friend's minds with their "power and beauty". Yeah, they distort your perception of time and reality, but it doesn't last, and you're on drugs, it's not real. I don't know why so many people think doing acid/shrooms/peyote is the gateway to becoming some kind of monk.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

Lol they're pretty great, everyone should try them at least once.

blonde_zoe blonde_zoe

In response to “Lol they're pretty great, everyone should try...

You're 15. I highly doubt you've tried shrooms...

LinksLegionaire LinksLegionaire

In response to “You're 15. I highly doubt you've tried shrooms...

uh why does my age matter? I did shrooms two years ago for the first time and I've done it after that? But okay q;

blonde_zoe blonde_zoe

You're 15. I don't think that you should have tried shrooms.

Anonymous

doing mushrooms opened up my brother's mind to apparently make him realize he needed to run away to south carolina and live in the woods. maybe this is the best thing for him and is his true calling, i wouldn't know because he's abandoned all technology so we can't communicate, but yeah. this is true. needless to say i'm not a huge fan (though haven't done them myself, so I dunno).

stacym25 stacym25

In response to “doing mushrooms opened up my brother's mind...

Cool story, bro.

Anonymous

At least he's happy

Anonymous

In response to “At least he's happy

truth!

stacym25 stacym25

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “Shrooms are fun, but they haven't changed my...

It's not that it makes you want to run away into the woods and sleep in a tree for a year or fly to India and become a Buddhist or something. It's more that it shows you how versatile, flexible, and powerful your own mind can be. It also highly depends on your dose. Certain doses have you doubting the existence of reality. On one trip I literally could not convince myself that life (my life) actually exists, and everything that will happen in the future has already happened, but not yet. It's a complete mindfuck.

Nonetheless, what I had in mind when I made this post was what I saw on the most amazing spiritual (or otherwise) experience I have ever had in my entire life. I went to heaven. I became god. I became the universe and every tiny bit of matter that it holds. I was everything and nothing at the same time. I was atheist before the trip, and I still am, but what I saw was beyond words. In fact, I feel as if I am insulting their true amazingness and beauty just by trying to describe the trip with words, because it transcends them. I'd also like to mention that I'm about as much of a science-minded person that you'll ever find, and I know what I saw (scratch that, EXPERIENCED)

Friday_Night_Lights Friday_Night_Lights OP

In response to “It's not that it makes you want to run away...

wasn't real. But I have never felt something more real than that ever before.

In response to “wasn't real. But I have never felt something...

4.5 grams of gold caps was the most I've ever taken, I was out of my mind and was questioning my existence and felt like I was holding all the piece of my world in front of me and I could do whatever I wanted with them. It went away after about 4 or 5 hours and the effect didn't last. I don't think it's sad that some people won't experience having a trip, like you said you know it's actually not real.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “4.5 grams of gold caps was the most I've ever...

Out of curiosity, what set and setting were you in? I took an eighth of **** envy (strongest kind) in my room, in my bed, by myself, with all of the lights off, and with extremely "happy" or spiritual music. I honestly believe this is the only way to truly experience what I experienced that night, and it actually bothers me when people don't believe me when I tell them about that night or when they say they would only do it with friends and never alone because it's scary. They call me crazy when I tell them to do it in the set and setting I did haha, but they don't realize that mushrooms capitalize on the brain's power to create its own reality. When actual reality is visible, the two only mingle, hence the morphing, color changes, patterns, etc. If there is no external stimulation, you bring the darkness to life. You make heaven out of absolutely nothing. And it is exactly the what you picture heaven to be like because it's YOUR imagination. There are no limits to it.

One last thing. I feel like the only lasting effect these have had on me is the feeling of happiness knowing that I can go back to that place in my mind again when I get these shrooms again. And it's not like with

drugs where you're craving it. It's just a satisfactory and happy feeling knowing that it WILL happen, and that you will see that beautiful place once more. It's a sort of hope, if you will.

That's weird because that's almost how I describe/look at God anyways.

Anonymous

In response to “That's weird because that's almost how I...

It was a feeling of pure omnipotence. Anything that I wanted to do, I could do. At one point I was in between the Sun and Earth in space looking down on the Earth. That's when I realized that I was the one making it spin. This isn't even a proper way to describe it, but that's because there is no proper way. It does it no justice.

In response to “It was a feeling of pure omnipotence...

Once was is the woods camping with my now ex bf (we had been dating for about 2 years) and another time I did it alone.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “Once was is the woods camping with my now ex...

Camping would be a fun place to do it with friends, but in a bed alone with lights off like I said is the absolute ideal place. True journey through the mind.

In response to “Camping would be a fun place to do it with...

I never spent the whole trip with the lights off, but I did have them off for a short period of time, the rest of the time I read and lied on the bathroom floor looking at the ceiling vent and listening to the shower.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “I never spent the whole trip with the lights...

Hahah damn, I got into the shower when I was on the comedown to try and make everything go away. By far the best shower I have ever taken. But yeah lights off is a completely different experience, nothing like when you can actually see everything.

Continue