You cant MAKE a color because you have probably seen almost all of the colors in life.

Iamrightfosho Iamrightfosho

Iamrightfosho Iamrightfosho

In response to “You cant MAKE a color because you have...

exactly what I was thinking.. hahaha.. :)

TeenageMutant TeenageMutant

Well actuall@127534 (ilikepie_ftw): I believe Ive heard something about how humans cant see all the colours, and some animals see more colours than we do.

its funny that you posted this because it is on me and my friends bucket list. but it would be hard

iamjessa iamjessa

In response to “its funny that you posted this because it is...

I sincerely hope you're joking. And if you ever legitimately thought about "making a new color", then I cannot express enough how retarded you are.

polarthebear polarthebear

it's impossible because colors are just different wavelengths in a spectrum. only some wavelengths are visible, to humans and animals. creating a new color that didn't already exist would be like creating a new species overnight.

That is SO true. Like... how do you discover a color?!?!

This is one of the most pathetic failures I have ever seen. I am ashamed that I am living amongst such dumbasses.

polarthebear polarthebear