Add Amirite to your Browser

AndyAnyOfTheAboveJankofettHPfolyfeFlipdmUlAnftwGiggityGoo22CowboyGirlsuperbobbleRainbootsJenniferBunniferPrincessConsuelaMaryKateBurnettTWLOHA94ThisBunnyFliesNacklefoodleWynautSpearmintMilkSimbaBlake11roysBig_BossChouMaylucichErinsaladtacoAntoineDodsonAstronaut_WillTheRaftsmande_liciousWritingislife16ElocinAtheisticMysticLoganTrishjpn518RebeccaDeBellisStealthAppleLinksLegionaireArneGoeteynmeemer147pie4etiepolarice24Bun10Tribunebrittany83rawrrawrrawrroarits_meHullabaloopersonThingy

SuzywaoJennitaliasb123emilysoccer2

hattrick36pokerface111SledgeAnchored17epic_fail11stevenash13dorkattackSabsThePandaBananasSmellBadparamoreAnnieMcManusAmeliacherryblasterchiddybaangilikefurrywolves4815Grayce23linkman317GryndStoneTalkingRiceAndyWhackakingfor_besitosTheRaftsmanbudgerigar42FlipFlopsAndSockssuperbobbleAriodanteChrisPBaconQuestionAuthoritykiwileeKirstenAnnMr_Abhicpbulldog15tyreeshajonesgoodtimeiamveryawesomemashmallow515personThingylilobamaTWLOHA94fieldhockeychick77lolgirlBun10KatieKatieChrisCoyoteshayarox
Gay marriage is legal in 6 states, but having sex with a horse is legal in 23. Good Going, America, amirite?

You need to add an "inspired by."

shelbybuckffs shelbybuckffs

In response to “You need to add an "inspired by."

I don't think I can do it on my phone.

Andy Andy OP

In how many states can you marry a horse?

Balmung

In response to “In how many states can you marry a horse?

All the ones where they pay taxes.

Astronaut_Will Astronaut_Will

Horses pay taxes?

Balmung

In response to “Horses pay taxes?

No. But gay people do.

Astronaut_Will Astronaut_Will

I didn't ask about gay people though. The OP is comparing apples and oranges.

Balmung

Dumbasses!!

Anonymous

Ummm I'm pretty sure bestiality is illegal nationally, but I'm afraid to google it.

Anonymous

In response to “Ummm I'm pretty sure bestiality is illegal...

Imagine the faces you'd get if someone borrowed your computer and the recent search was "Is **** illegal?"

Statefarm

DuckDuckGo it and delete your cookies.

eldorito

Well that didn't stop that one guy from knocking Snooki up.

(that being the fact that **** is illegal)

JennaGee JennaGee

In response to “Well that didn't stop that one guy from...

What animal IS Snooki?

Statefarm

I'm thinking a wildebeest.

JennaGee JennaGee

In response to “I'm thinking a wildebeest.

I was leaning towards tiger since it's orange with black fur (like her hair) but I think wildebeest is good.

Statefarm

I'm na go with ****.

TheRaftsman TheRaftsman

Imgur?

Anonymous

Also, it's legal to marry your cousin in 25 states.

ctiscooler ctiscooler

In response to “Also, it's legal to marry your cousin in 25...

How is that bad? That's legal in most countries.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

If unchecked, it can lead to inbreeding.

ctiscooler ctiscooler

Yeah, that can cause some serious problems over multiple generations.

Anonymous

Only over multiple generations though. Otherwise, there's not really a problem. It's not even just America, it's legal and normal all over the world. And I'm sure if you took that legality away, a lot of people would be upset (and regard it similar to depriving gays of being able to marry each other).

Anonymous

However, the people who do it in places that allow it often DO end up doing it over multiple generations.

Anonymous

Cousin's reproducing rarely leads serious problems, that's only common among closer relatives. And even then it's not that bad, considering that was incredibly common among royal families in the Middle Ages (and perhaps before/after a while).

And in any case, by that logic people who have genetic predispositions to heart disease and the like shouldn't be allowed to have kids, considering that that would result in a much higher chance of problems in the offspring.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

I see your point, but I would have to argue that cousins reproducing can and has led to serious problems. One famous example would be Charles Darwin's family, he married a first cousin, and cousins had married frequently in his family. Many of his children had serious health problems, one of his sons was infertile, and several of them died young. It was common back then (especially among royals to keep the power in the family) because people were much less aware of the consequences. You are correct, reproducing with a cousin is far from being the worst thing you can do, but it is not without risks. If someone really wants to marry a cousin that much, I don't think there's any problem as long as they understand that.

Anonymous

It's ironic that this happened to Darwin.

But it wouldn't have been a problem had cousins not married frequently in the family. If it was a one time thing, it would be okay. It definitely is unhealthy repetitively, considering that shared negative alleles have a larger chance of meeting. Someone could always see a geneticist for this though if they're worried.

Anonymous

My thoughts exactly. I understand that there can rarely be problems, but what I was arguing is that I think it's okay if cousins want to marry.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

i think there enough damn people in America to NOT be **** a family member ...

Anonymous

That's a ridiculous statement. It's like saying, "There are plenty of women in America! Why should a gay **** a man?" Well because that's who he's interested in.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

It's not the same.

**** your cousin will most likely lead to negative genetic predispositions, whereas gay sex doesn't lead to a child at all.

And ** a horse can lead to a sore **. Amirite?

Anonymous

Okay, first off, cousins have genes different enough that cousins could ** for generations and genetic issues would be incredibly rare. Second, even if you were to ** a sibling/parent/child, one generation, which will most likely be as long as it lasts, is almost always not enough to cause a genetic issue.

And in any case, I repeat from a previous comment, by that logic people who have genetic predispositions to heart disease and the like shouldn't be allowed to have kids, considering that that would result in a much higher chance of problems in the offspring.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

Well, gay sex isn't illegal anywhere in America. And gay marriage is legal in some states. And marriage with a horse isn't legal anywhere in America. And sex with a horse is illegal in the remaining states. So, there are more laws against horse relationships than gay relationships.

Anonymous

In response to “Well, gay sex isn't illegal anywhere in...

no, no just stfo

Anonymous

What? I was pointing out the flaw in this comparison. I'd be all for illegalizing sex with horses and legalizing gay marriage but that's not the point. You can't compare two unlike things.

Anonymous

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zo...#National_laws

The chart says fourteen, but that's still **** up.

Anonymous

that is because the government has more important things to do than outlaw sex with horses. the fact that it is illegal in 27 is actually a bit odd if you think about it.

Anonymous

In response to “that is because the government has more...

"the government has more important things to do than outlaw sex with horses."

Like outlawing same-sex marriage and planning what country they're going to bomb next?

Come on now, would you rather have people **** animals or same-sex marriage? I don't see why the government has any say in what people do with their lives in the first place. As long as it doesn't affect anyone else, who cares?

Anonymous

that's insane. they have something against 2 humans with the some body parts being married. but they're okay with humans having sex with animals? what is wrong with this world. i can't even. Omg. Why don't people understand that it's not whats in between your legs, it's what's in your heart.

anonymous

In response to “that's insane. they have something against 2...

I don't understand why this got downvoted by majority.

iceeselenawiz iceeselenawiz

No, it is still illegal to have sex with any animal .-.

Anonymous

Having sex with animals is morally wrong! Im surprised that is even legal....... Wouldnt it be animal cruelty or something ?

Anonymous

This sounded so ridiculous I had to research it. Turns out the legal term is "Zoophilia" and it's illegal in all 50 states as a general term involving sex with any animal. Some states have passed laws specifically against sex with horses but the states that don't have specific horse Zoophilia laws aren't condoning it. This is an eye catching headline but it's hype.

Anonymous

The worlds not **** up its the ppl in it

Anonymous

It's not legal in those 23 states to have sex with horses...there just hasn't been laws set up against the act.

Anonymous

Unnatural act...sinful and sickening. No laws against don't mean it's accepted.

Anonymous

Continue