fuzzyredmonsterChewbansheectiscoolerastral_queenWunderscoreAnchored17RunyMack_AttackNormaRashedjpn518notmuchnotmuchCharleybeareastcoastlemmethinkx2502manRashattrick36rilaraNowhere_WOmanKatieKatiellamaswithhatsTOMxRIDDLEgoodtimealidoodle23Superhippocheshire_catNikola_Goddamn_Teslashadowmario580BonslyGuyLilblair16LexiiShadetyreeshajonesItsATrapPinkSpongeDylanSaysHeepwahrunnerdudeLamb_of_GodBandgeekeggsTrishkay_nic1695sugarbabyiamganontheumbreonsydnaynayriteamiGnomebodyfieldhockeygirlPrincessMidgiescene_Kidd12LarryHi

SpearmintMilkJavvietashnabakninh08stupid12345823SemiColinsansaGolfWangDeadpoolLalaBotBlake11roysislanderNipperpb55020TreeleafNataschaleaSuzywaomonica_is_WJLLSkjetchSchloop_Ashlie_Sarahvdm

RasCrazyrocker03Sledgeepic_fail11thatmaxxguyAmeliaShortstopmwdctiscoolerlinkman317TalkingRicejraaeySarwatrootbeeryumyumxxMariaxxNinjaAssassinRunychickenwingiamveryawesomecremep0psSexyfieldhockeychick77lemmethinkRazorbackgirl13KatieKatieINomOnBabiesfuzzyredmonstertiffanyloiThisBunnyFliescecilbibbsMraznebrasberrystrawberry

OCD is nothing like what most people think it is.

brunetterox915 brunetterox915

Would have been funny if instead of "cat" you said "car".

Sex_With_A_Snail Sex_With_A_Snail

brunetterox915 brunetterox915

In response to “OCD is nothing like what most people think it is.

I disagree. I think most people know what it is, they just imagine it amped up a little more than what's normal.

shelbybuckffs shelbybuckffs

I have OCD. I'm just feel the need to do really pointless, compulsive things. No strange rituals really. And some things just bother me a lot, that I fell like I HAVE to fix.

Ethan Ethan

usually it's not like that it would be more like "that cats ears are different sizes" or something of that sort

Anonymous

In response to “usually it's not like that it would be more...

I don't think i wanna know what you do in that case...

Anonymous

I'LL FIX IT FOR YOU KITTY!
*grabs a pair of scissors*

TalkingRice TalkingRice

And Bipolar.

'Too clean, roll it in mud!'

Chiff Chiff