8DUrkarontheasexualslothB10ckH34dashleekindtLkunFanaticEmptyMelodiesShannonIsAUnicornGolfWangWunderscoreSoupRainbootsNj513_Jojo_cheshire_catRobotgamerits_meemmyrose24601Bhanderi1997LolVoldemortsNipplesDaemoineStatefarmletswastetimeLove_Sickacornsrockpb55020K_SteezyNowhere_WOmanMack_AttackCpt_McMuffinJ_A_C_KNacklefoodleBrimDreamlivelovemusic12John_SmithiEmily_pi_RunyCatbaanedYeahIAmsb123TOMxRIDDLEMaryKateBurnettEmeraldtyperteckShortstopmwdKashuKristeneieiobangs

SpearmintMilkCherryBlossomDragonTickleeTrishLittleRedRaven

Runycremep0ps
The term racist tends to be abused very often. amirite?

It's even more annoying when we're not even discussing humans!

"I kinda like the white car more than the black car"
"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A RACIST!"

bangs

Nowadays*

8DUrkaron 8DUrkaron OP

Yeah, a lot of the stuff referred to as "racist" is either stereotypical but not necessarily prejudice, or targeted at an ethnicity rather than a race. People also tend to look too deep into things that really aren't all that offensive.

Cpt_McMuffin Cpt_McMuffin

true about the stereotypical yet not necessarily prejudiced

8DUrkaron 8DUrkaron OP

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A RACIST!"

bangs

It's also annoying when some people think its racist when some say "This black guy....."
"OMG, why'd you have to say he was black? That's racist!"
"He was black......"

jaydakinsss jaydakinsss

In response to “It's also annoying when some people think its...

yeah sometimes it's unnecessary to refer to people as black or white ,I mean u could just say this guy.... but then I know that we just tend to do that automaticly for organisational description purposes to do with ur minds ! I think we all do that and it's not meant to be negetive ! It's just natural to sort of describe the world around us while talking, like you know next thing we know, some one will say "yeah this girl was standing in line ahead of me ..." "oh mygod why do you have to say girl? Say person! you sexist! "

8DUrkaron 8DUrkaron OP

"We passed an Indian restuarant on the way to work the other day and right next to it at the turning were these brightly coloured pinnatas where I had dropped my hummers keys last time .... "
"OH MY GOD! you racist you mean restuarant and just pinnatas not brightly coloured ones!! and you drive a hummer ?! environment killer !! kill yourself !! Don't ever speak with me again!"
" :S "

8DUrkaron 8DUrkaron OP

True but to be fair, people are more likely to use race in the description of a person when someone is non-white as if being white is the default race and doesn't need to be pointed out.

Fugiama Fugiama

"I don't like black licorice."
"YOU RACIST ****."

cherryblaster cherryblaster

Racism is the belief that a person can be inferior because of their race. It's not making a joke or noticing stereotypes. Calling stuff like that racist seems to take away from the true meaning of the word.

Logan Logan

but yet, racist jokes are a guilty pleasure.

CloKamali CloKamali