ElizabethhhdepressingthoughtsTheEpicFailhiccup123eastcoastGolfWangTurtleAUsernameOf18LettersMusicIsAGiftThisBlackChickBuddyCakesLkuntaganonymous_insertyearlemmethinkthemissingsockShannonIsAUnicornsavannah341thedoctormerlinelarnisPhilboydStudgeLenLoulouuu_xsparesecondsSewcdfriteamiGryndStoneSquaffleEpicGymnastohlookitsmattginnypotter93SpanishGirlRockdinoroarjessica23Warshoncolettephotoice89LittleRedellephaba101PrettyKittylexaluffKirstenAnndontsteponaducklucichfuzalajustsuperfaithnamedmehattrick36ForgottenMuffinpopstitute

emilysoccer2Serg

Nobody :(

I go around the house breaking shit and ripping the skin off my fingers.

TheEpicFail

I count the colors in something and like it to add up to 7, 11, 14, 19, 30, or 62. And 7 counts as 2 numbers because it has 2 syllables, 21 counts as 3 cuz it has 3 syllables, etc, I count two different things as one when the number has two syllables. 14, when counting each number like that, is 19, and 19 is 30 etc. And 7 x 2 is 14. I've been doing it for years.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

TheEpicFail

I tie up plastic bags and wrappers into knots

pingu777 pingu777

Crying in front of my laptop.

Clay_ Clay_

Biting the skin off of that nub on my upper lip.

StacytheHarlot StacytheHarlot

I like to use my hand to wipe instead of toilet paper. It just feels for more natural.

Anonymous

I have too many to count. Which sucks because I have OCD.

bezoarus bezoarus