wowwendalwowAWillLkunSuperAppaMusicIsAGiftellephaba101boomboomroomJuliafaceeastcoastBenjaminLegit_LatinjustfuckmeupK_SteezyHullabalooTheRaftsmanboogierBlake11roysremagsilvershadow6MeGustaAMIRITEGinevrastill_no_inspirationStarlight_dragonToniBaloniPozScottyDits_meStickCavemanmashhello__emilydetectivenerdKazzieTheMaineDestineeMayamakeup_nerdBun10StickWoahMansupercoolbakerrubienicolepokerface111BlacklightsAndQueensVendelinKirstenAnnchocolatecakeisbadHMDuckyCanadiaNDPStatefarmjdtscooterjessica23kristinoct14

MoFo4ShoGolfWangCelestialjessBleulucyjoanSuperSukh

Nobody :(

I stubbed my toe before and broke it

Fv92

In response to “I stubbed my toe before and broke it

Yeah, that happened to me yesterday. Sad day.

chocolatecakeisbad chocolatecakeisbad

I think that foot (the one going forward) carries at least 1/4 of your body weight at the time. So that x how fast you're going = muffled cursing when you stub it.

Celestialjess

Your whole foot is stuffed with nerve endings, and the toes have the nerve endings to the brain. That could have something to do with it.

Annajoy97