bangshiccup123B10ckH34dItwasjustathoughtKirstenAnnStarlight_dragonafterawhileAnthony_Jojo_DontTellMeShowMerilaraGabsTheGreatciaraaZSpanishGirlRockcazhaztoezTrishVictoryAAClucichsupercoolbakerslairStanleyBVBMusicIsAGiftScottyDKoalaHugger_ihatebakasemilysoccer2AlexandraTheGreatmUlAnftwEvenstarmonica_is_WJLLHarryPotter167GiggityGoo22HonoraryAsianNikola_Goddamn_TeslaburntbreadTurtleCowboyGirlnoraberntzenKashupeace_love_happinessAnnajoy97CaitlinChuckTomBub

DeathelftagWunderscoreLonelyIslandMj1996SuperFastJellyFishWinniethePoohmakeup_nerdLyssaBlauWynautBlake11roysPsychochemicalmashHMDuckyMaryjpn518Encore93Hectic_GlowInfinitylookitupMinecraftChickenx2502manSmoothiesFred_Weasley

Anthony

You seem like one of those people who if someone said "You look nice today" you'd be like "Today??? What is that supposed to mean?!"

Infinity Infinity

Happened to me at school. I had English teachers that hated me for 3 years, telling me I couldn't go on to a higher level of english. I got sick of it and asked the Head of Secondary to put me in a higher level. Then, in that level, in my last year of school. I wrote a story in an exam, expecting to fail. I come out with a 93%. My teacher, also an Author, told me she loved the story and all the ones I've written that year. In disbelief of course, because of my past marks. But yeah, That shit SUCKS! :(

cazhaztoez cazhaztoez