Mod Team

ilikefurrywolves4815eastcoastmaumauActionManslairsmotBlucattbrunetterox915ScottyDRainbootsBleuyesnomaybemeemer147sisiskye13x2502manSmoothiesmakeup_nerdyay_im_wrongBlake11roysmiddleseisCuban_BRacelloKashualohomoramyheartMaryBlueJayWayGryndStoneFred_WeasleyAnnajoy97cherryblasterspicygenouMehhhPandaBeardToastedStewHarryPotter167CanadiaNDPLuserooPrincessMidgielucichBandgeekeggsthisisnotaudreyThatbitchcoletteHectic_GlowEncore93BenBiggssuperkeeli_Lord_Voldemort_HonoraryAsianTrish

LenDiscoMike_Hawknewyorkkid0silvershadow6burntbreadAxolotlxxnkatxxAnonwhaleC_ZAR1

maumau
You're not really sure how to respond when someone tells you their weird fetish and all you are thinking in your head is "WHAT THE ACTUAL **** IS WRONG WITH YOU," amirite?

I'm not weirded out by things, fetishes that are "odd" aren't something that make me cringe or bat an eye, I don't see why this isn't the case with most people. Insight, please?

Len Len

Len Len

In response to “I'm not weirded out by things, fetishes that...

(Depending on the fetish) they can give insight to an aspect of that persons personality that others weren't previously aware of/are uncomfortable with. At least that's why certain fetishes creep me out.

Cuban_B Cuban_B

In response to “(Depending on the fetish) they can give...

So people saying I like to shit on people's chest then sit on it and smear it around doesn't gross you in the slightest

davidsplanteII

In response to “So people saying I like to shit on people's...

...yes it does. I think you meant to reply to Len?

Cuban_B Cuban_B

In response to “...yes it does. I think you meant to reply to Len?

Well this is awkward.....

davidsplanteII

If someone told me that, I'd tell them I hope they find someone also in to that and to go **** wild.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “If someone told me that, I'd tell them I hope...

Im not asking for your response and asking for if you would be grossed out or not

davidsplanteII

In response to “Im not asking for your response and asking...

If I was grossed out, that would not be my response.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “If I was grossed out, that would not be my...

How would you react if you were grossed out

davidsplanteII

In response to “How would you react if you were grossed out

I wouldn't be grossed out by anything. I would avoid physical contact with someone who had a fetish for vomit because I have a phobia regarding vomit, but I wouldn't judge them. I don't see any point in judging people. I'm not down with any sort of fetish that involves an unwilling participant, but that's about it. I feel bad for those people, though, because they can't control what they like. As long as they aren't hurting anyone or anything, I can dig it.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “I wouldn't be grossed out by anything. I...

I'm not saying judging them, just slightly disgusted in the thought of you taking part in that

davidsplanteII

whats your kink?

Snicker

I have a fetish and when I tell people it creeps them out. I don't know why though

Blucatt Blucatt

In response to “I have a fetish and when I tell people it...

Well.. What is it ? (wary)

maumau maumau

In response to “Well.. What is it ? (wary)

See…you're creeped out and you don't know what it is (cry2)

Blucatt Blucatt

In response to “See…you're creeped out and you don't...

Well, my curiosity is stronger than my ability to be creeped out xD

maumau maumau

In response to “Well, my curiosity is stronger than my...

*sighs loudly* it's feet

Blucatt Blucatt

In response to “*sighs loudly* it's feet

wow thats nothing compared to the fetish i was told about by a guy im interested in ;___;

hi i love you OP

In response to “What was it?

(wary) id rather not say

hi i love you OP

In response to “(wary) id rather not say

But you're an anon

Blucatt Blucatt

You can't just leave it at that! Tell us

BurntToastCastle BurntToastCastle

I don't share this fetish, but I thought that was super common...

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

In response to “I don't share this fetish, but I thought that...

It is, it's the most common one

Blucatt Blucatt

(shock)
Feet are the worst !

maumau maumau

In response to “(shock) Feet are the worst !

It's not like I just like any person's feet

Blucatt Blucatt

In response to “It's not like I just like any person's feet

You're not alone on this boat, Blucatt.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

I don't think that's a creepy fetish. I actually dated a guy with a foot fetish, and he was really embarrassed about it and I never understood why.

partinobodycular partinobodycular

Why do you have to judge people? Why should anyone be disgusted with someone for what they like. You do what makes you happy, and they do what makes them happy. As long as it's not infringing upon another person's quality of life, it's **** cool with me.

Someone gets off on being choked while bathing in shit? Great, stay safe and have the time of your life.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “Why do you have to judge people? Why should...

You can be disgusted by something without judging the person who does it. Such as I think it is disgusting to eat bugs, but I'm not going to judge people who do eat bugs.

UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm

In response to “You can be disgusted by something without...

But a direct quote from the post is "WHAT THE ACTUAL **** IS WRONG WITH YOU". That's not simply being disgusted by the act, that's being disgusted with the person. That is judging the person and declaring that there is something wrong with them.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “But a direct quote from the post is "WHAT...

That is true. I stand corrected in relation to this particular post, but what I said still stands for thinking something is disgusting.

UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm

I think there's a difference between tolerance and a complete lack of disgust. I used to be, when I was rather little and naive, pretty intolerant of anything that disgusted me. As I grew up though, and realized I was into some out-of-the-ordinary things as well, I learned to accept others' for what they like. I can hear someone say they're into, say, the whole scat-fetish thing, and I'm disgusted, but I won't (consciously, anyway) treat them any differently, or think any less of them as a person, simply because I know someone could see what I'm into the same way.

Anonymous

In response to “I think there's a difference between...

what's the scat-fetish thing?

anon

Furries man o-o that's creepy

yesnomaybe yesnomaybe

I have a fetish and I sometimes feel weird about it and think that I'm not supposed to like it, but then I remember what one of my friends told me once. I like what I like and that's all there is to it.

UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm

anon

In response to “what is it?

I like being... Restrained. And certain other things. And not because of 50 Shades of Grey, way before that. Although the reaction to that series did make me more self conscious about it.

UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm

In response to “I like being... Restrained. And certain other...

Certain other things? Like what? (hello)

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “Certain other things? Like what? (hello)

Certain other things that are along the same lines of that.

UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm