SnickerMike_HawkHectic_GlowKristenblonde_zoeB10ckH34dilikefurrywolves4815Legit_LatinPuroboricua13vampire_academyEpicGymnastMusicianOfExtremes_pi_yesnomaybedontsteponaduckKoozieLuseroobrunetterox915SillikHMDuckyDanielarilaraGryndStoneToniBalonieldoritojpn518DylanSaysHeepwahmashTrishdeeviantThatbitchDemonturkyHolgerJensenMyHotHotJamScottyDqwerty123Starlight_dragonKatieerAdonisBatheussilvershadow6m0rganmdakesphotoice89lucichsparesecondsfireflyrageMarymonstruositasaxybandgeekx2502man

islanderBballFoShoihatebakasDistinctionsWynautBigTRexCherryBlossomjenferisjapaneez

Snicker
Statutory rape should not exist IF the couple are 3 years or less apart in age AND are in a consensual relationship, amirite?

If it wasn't consensual, it would be rape anyways.

Statefarm

That's already a thing, I think. It's called a Romeo & Juliet clause.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ro...nd_Juliet_laws

ctiscooler ctiscooler

In response to “That's already a thing, I think. It's called...

I'm not completely sure it's the same in every state, but yeah, I thought that was already a thing.

Statefarm

In response to “I'm not completely sure it's the same in...

its not in most states unfortunately. i think its dumb a 17 and 15 yr old cant ****, whereas a 16 and 26 can in Utah

MyHotHotJam MyHotHotJam

In response to “its not in most states unfortunately. i think...

maybe it isn't necessarily fair that a 17 and 15 year old can't sleep together but a part of me is kind of relieved that 15 year old is being at least somewhat hindered from having **** at such a young age.

lilypop lilypop

In response to “maybe it isn't necessarily fair that a 17 and...

I lost my virginity a few months after I turned 15 and I'm not emotionally scarred from it...

Anonymous

In response to “I lost my virginity a few months after I...

im not saying you are going to be emotionally scarred if you lose your virginity at 15. some people are mature enough to make that choice at that age. but personally i believe that, with the risks associated with having ****, not all 15 year olds realize the responsibility that it requires. i just don't want a 15 year to have to face getting pregnant or getting an STD if they're not careful.

lilypop lilypop

Statefarm

no way. rape is rape.

islander islander

In response to “no way. rape is rape.

Wuuut? Statutory Rape can happen even if both parties are willing you know...

cazhaztoez cazhaztoez

In response to “no way. rape is rape.

I don't think you know what statutory rape is.

AdonisBatheus AdonisBatheus

Just follow the law... I don't think it is that serious -_-

Plainme Plainme

The whole point of statutory rape is that the younger person isn't the age of consent yet, so legally they can't be in a consenting relationship.

ihatebakas

In response to “The whole point of statutory rape is that the...

So you think that people under the age of consent shouldn't be in relationships at all, even with people the same age as them?

zombiepants zombiepants

In response to “So you think that people under the age of...

if their parents (or others around them )think so they can be charged

Snicker OP

I meant sexual relationship because that's the only kind that is cared about in regards to statutory rape.

ihatebakas