Hectic_GlowGolfWangAnnajoy97UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmjdtscooterMayaafterawhilejenferisjapaneezdinoroarLittleRedsabachthaniChuckTomBub

MusicIsAGiftSnickerrosebudStarlight_dragonlucichFlutegirl007WinniethePoohalyrawrrlivelovemusic12frogy8theflyMj1996AnonwhaleB3CKVHpeace_love_happinessmorganchristineHeraldoItsATrapKirstenAnnrrw070193makeup_nerdSatanCanadiaNDPrunnerdudeMaryCocaia12912ReadzTrishEmptyMelodiescoasterkidhattrick36Nikola_Goddamn_TeslalexaluffThymeAgainlucyjoanmUlAnftwx2502manWatchful_questioneermliasuxsaxybandgeekihatebakasbbhatti12AlexandraTheGreatburntbreadsuperkeeliAnneSugarYouCanRebelCaitlinDWF

Nobody :(

Flip it.
I daydream more in 1st person.. In the sense that I am myself, whereas in dreams I could be anybody 1st,2nd, or even 3rd person.

B3CKVH B3CKVH

What do you mean exactly? I really want to like this idea, but I'm not quite sure i follow you

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

In response to “What do you mean exactly? I really want to...

You see a dream through your own eyes, but a daydream is more like a movie and you see yourself as a character.

LittleRed LittleRed

In response to “You see a dream through your own eyes, but a...

OK I see what you're getting at. But I see why you're getting a lot of opposition too, since it sounds too much like your labelling things too absolutely.

TommyUK1234 TommyUK1234

Flip it.

B3CKVH B3CKVH

I've had an awful lot of dreams in third person, and all my daydreams are in first person

sprite590 sprite590